***The Kit Thread 10/11***

Associate
I do quite like the Utd away shirt now actually. Had to laugh at the Metro article on it though:

"The simple white design the new away kit will disappoint a number of fans, who had hoped that the campaign to release a new green and gold colour scheme would bear fruit. "

Aside from the glaring error in the sentence, I challenge them to find some fans who wanted the Glazers to release an official green and gold shirt.

Soldato
Looks like Utd's away shirt is out on the 23rd of September and not 18th of August. Available to pre-order from 4th August (yesterday). So not sure where the 18th of August has come from. :p

Soldato
Looks like historicalkits.co.uk got our kits right...was hoping they didn't;

20100811-rtaf21ppmsg4i2nmgthg231dnw.jpg

Where the hell has the 3rd kit come from?

20100811-kiwtk8immpkx2c3g6f1nw93phu.jpg

Was hoping we'd go back to the AC Milan style shirt.

Soldato
There's nothing wrong with the sponsor. It's the vomit green of your third kit that offends me. :p At least Manchester United call their goalkeeper shirt colours "sonic yellow" and "club purple". :cool: Take that Al-Fayed. :D

Soldato
There's nothing wrong with the sponsor. It's the vomit green of your third kit that offends me. :p At least Manchester United call their goalkeeper shirt colours "sonic yellow" and "club purple". :cool: Take that Al-Fayed. :D

We just call it Arctic White, Electric Red...and Vomit.

Soldato
20100811-fcy35np92e76798qtq5np6xdth.jpg

Thing is, they're both probably wearing XL or something size wise, apparently if you are an M in the old Nike kit, you need an XL or so :/

Associate
Fulham had to change their shirts at half-time in the game yesterday because they retain sweat! You could see they were absolutely dripping wet as they walked off, pretty nasty! Anyone got one of them and tried to do any running about in one yet? lolKappa

Soldato
Fulham generally always change their kits at half time, well quite a few of them. Even with Nike kits. Etuhu takes it off at HT whistle, and puts it on generally walking on, or in the tunnel.

But yeah, it could mean Kappa give them new shirts (same design) though.

Caporegime
OP
Just recieved the Spurs 3rd shirt.

First impressions are that it is VERY loose fitting. Could do with a smaller size. Also, the fabric is much thinner and lighter than normal, and has been pulled already when putting a seatbelt on. :rolleyes:

Associate
Just recieved the Spurs 3rd shirt.

First impressions are that it is VERY loose fitting. Could do with a smaller size. Also, the fabric is much thinner and lighter than normal, and has been pulled already when putting a seatbelt on. :rolleyes:

Tempted by the 2nd or 3rd shirt. But i am always worrying about catching the shirts, especially when they are £45, so if these ones are easily caught then i might give them a miss :(. 1st design i've liked in ages too.

Soldato

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm 6'4 and an XL is very baggy on me.

I hope the home kit is more sensible.

Back
Top Bottom