The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
Spider-Man 2

Modern classic, I thought it was fantastic, and I really don't get the moaning about game length.
I completed it to near platinum in about 30hrs, which felt just right.

Solid 9/10 missed out on a 10 due to some weird subtitle glitches and a small number of slightly boring side quests (the molecule nonsense)
Yep. Haters gonna hate. It was fantastic imo.

Caporegime
Alan Wake Remastered (PS5) - 8/10

Been a very long time since I played this on the Xbox so I could hardly remember it, it was like playing a new game. Enjoyed the combat but I did feel it was starting to drag a bit by the end. Now somehow I need to figure out how to play Alan Wake 2 but as it's digital-only, it will have to wait quite a while.

Associate
Lies of P (Xbox) - 9/10

I've played quite a few games, but I haven't played past a few hours for most. I'm not sure if it was due to me enjoying lies of P or if it was more of a case of refusing to let it beat me that drove me to complete it.

Associate
finally after 2 years ive finished the last tomb raider lol , decided to give resident evil 2 a go which is in game pass as ive never been into that kind of thing but actually quite enjoying the first hour ive played ,

Soldato
OP
Dead Space Remake

I loved it upon original release but some reason I didn’t enjoy this that much a second time around

Last boss fight is just rubbish.

I had repeated crashes on series s on the last chapter as well which was rather annoying

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Virginia.

Still thinking wtf, but the style and flow of the game is awesome.

Edit - 7/10

Last edited:
Soldato
assasins creed valhalla - 5/10 - worse in the series for me, vikings just don't fit in with the assasins style, added to that one of the buggiest games i've played in a while and i didn't get to kill either of what i would call the end game bad guys.

also, disappointing that they feel the need to link the games, and if i understand it right the new game mirage is set before this one, i know they have different offices making the games but you'd think they'd plan things out a bit better.

Associate
Nier Replicant PS4 - 7/10

Really enjoyed this one. Story was bonkers and it a bit repetitive replaying to get each of the 5 endings but the characters were great and the dialoge brilliant in places. Nice to get some of the background to Automata too.

/Salsa

Associate
Lies of P Xbox + PC via gamepass - 8/10

I have tried numerous times FromSoftware games and always stuggled. I only managed to finish Elden Ring as all the others i started them and just couldnt get through.
Lies of P on the other hand i really enjoyed it.
It has a decent story (shame on you Elden Ring endings boo), gameplay is really good with some tough bosses - apart from last boss which is really difficult.

Runs great on Xbox and PC and even cloud gaming was a joy on my phone.
I deducted points because it forces you to replay the whole game if you want to see all endings (or you can keep a save file on the pc to paste over and reload :D).

I highly recommend it to any FromSoftware fun, but also people who want to try a good souls like game.

Associate
Cocoon - Xbox: 9/10

I wasn't sure at first if I'd like this, but after 20mins I was hooked.
The environment is very well done, the puzzles aren't too taxing and it's nice to play a game where you only use a thumbstick and one button!

Last edited:
Associate
Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp on Switch - 8/10.
Enjoyed the second game more than the first, the maps were more interesting and it felt like a fairer game, first was brutal on some levels esp with fog of war.

Associate
Spider-man 2 - 8/10. Great visuals & polish overall. But the pacing of the game is way off, in my opinion, with the first two thirds of the game dragged down by low stakes missions/side quests before being hit by an avalance of "boss" encounters in the last third. My least favourite of the Spider-man games thus far, but still an enjoyable ride.

TOEM - love the hand drawn B&W art style. An easy, chill game to play ( great for achievement hunting for MS rewards ! ) - 8/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom