The last game you completed, and rating.

Man of Honour
OP
There was that leaked nVidia GeForce now database which suggested it would be released on PC 8 months after PS. So perhaps November?

I’d be surprised if it releases that soon, but who knows what Sony’s current strategy is. I’ll be happily playing it on my PS5 in Feb and can’t wait. Zero Dawn is one of my favourite games - I was sold on the robot dinosaurs, but it delivered a clever and believable story too.

Detroit: Become Human. 10/10

Had an existential crisis playing it and the game is not too far out in terms of fantasy and real life with the way things are headed, I love that the cyborgs can be used as something to display how incredibly dumb humans are - and I don't mean intellectually.

I found it to be a very intellectually stimulating game because it made my brain go into all kinds of thoughts.

I’m currently playing this and I love it. I prefer it to Until Dawn which is similarly rated. It’s a heartfelt story that really invests you in the characters and makes you think about how stupid humans can be.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
High on life - 8.5/10

I nearly skipped this one due to the critics and I can see why it could easily end up being a love/hate kind of game, but I loved it. For the most part the humour and chat is on point, it doesn’t take itself seriously at all (actively pokes fun at the gamer and other franchises), the gameplay is straightforward and fun, some creative design (especially with the bosses) and the soundtrack fits perfectly. It also doesn’t outstay it’s welcome, short, sweet and to the point. I’d jump on a sequel. I’m now also hooked on Rick and Morty having never watched it before!

Man of Honour
OP

First completed game on upgraded PC setup having been mostly on console for years!

Visually the best game I’ve played along with a true to form environment, along with the audio that really reveals the strengths of an open headset and soundstage. It can be quite tough at times and levelling only makes you a little more powerful; gear seems to give you most of your strength. It’s a little grindy true to Ubisoft games, but at least they’ve varied the grind a little. Some of the games weaknesses are revealed later on once you acquire new means of travelling and for me was when the game got a bit worse, along with some of the later quests. It’s glorious on foot though and through the forest, but the visuals reduce a bit later on in the game with a lot of pop in and reduced textures. They’ve taken a lot from the Horizon series, but haven’t implemented it as well, but I still appreciate the effort. Overall I enjoyed it.

A solid 8/10 from me.

Man of Honour
OP
Far Cry 6 - 7/10

Not great, not terrible. It had its moments. Story was a bit cringe at times, but then quite serious at others. Enjoyed it enough and reminded me how much I enjoy fps games on PC. Looking forward to the CoD games coming to gamepass.

Back
Top Bottom