*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Img-2990.jpg

Img-2991.jpg

Img-2992.jpg

Streacom DA2 v2 with an i3 Asus ROG B760i motherboard, this will be a general purpose PC unless the 4070's are discounted next week!

Build was easy because the two side panels lift off and this is a big ITX case compared to others.

I was considering the NCASE M1 EVO or the FormD T1 but could never get lucky with stock, the NR200 was my backup until these DA2 units were on sale before Christmas.
This case looks so nice! I have the NR200 and don't regret it, but I'm seriously digging the aesthetics of this one. I don't suppose you have any pics of the internals? Be interesting to see!

Associate
This case looks so nice! I have the NR200 and don't regret it, but I'm seriously digging the aesthetics of this one. I don't suppose you have any pics of the internals? Be interesting to see!

Thanks! A couple of places had them at £160 during the pre-Christmas sales.

I've not posted any internal pictures because its my first build in a long time and even with modular PSU cabling and no GPU its a complete rats nest!

Soldato
Thanks! A couple of places had them at £160 during the pre-Christmas sales.

I've not posted any internal pictures because its my first build in a long time and even with modular PSU cabling and no GPU its a complete rats nest!
Well I shall add that to my list for future builds and see if it's still available and on sale when the time comes.

Haha that's fair enough then. The NR200 was pretty easy to work with wires wise, but I think I spent a good couple of hours routing everything before I sealed it away.

Keep up the good work!

Associate
Well I shall add that to my list for future builds and see if it's still available and on sale when the time comes.

Haha that's fair enough then. The NR200 was pretty easy to work with wires wise, but I think I spent a good couple of hours routing everything before I sealed it away.

Keep up the good work!
I'll risk a picture when I fit the rear exhaust fan, but compared to the other cases on this thread, it won't be pretty!

Associate
Picked up a NZXT H6 Flow RGB as I switched up to an AM5 build with a 7800x3D, what a joy this case was to build in and I just love the angled airflow approach, some really nice temps so far. It's a pretty new release so hopefully helpful for some people who may be interested in seeing it.

x9HrQgC.jpg

D43DnnL.jpg
Nice build. Shame there are no dust filters, it will be messy after a while

Soldato
Just moved my ‘office’ PC into a new case. I had it in a Be Quiet 802 before which was a good case but massive, and I had some frustrations with it.

I quite fancied trying this Deepcool case out after I saw a review, I like it. Came together well, though I took out the RGB fans as I’m not really in to that. Mainly liked the case because it’s compact, but has 3x 140 intakes at the front and a 1x 140 at the rear and top which is quite rare for a smaller ATX case.

7800x3d
X670e hero (can we get a white formula please asus)
32GB 6000
Nitro 7900xtx
Coolermaster Gold 1350w

Soldato
Another one…

7800x3d
X670e Gene
64GB 6000 C30 GSkill
4090FE
Seasonic Focus GX Gold 1000w
Noctua chromax all round
Deepcool CH370

Associate
New build finished i endured the stock cooler for two weeks before i added the evo also added 4 artic PWM non argb fans to the roof and the rear.

really like this case only issue i had could not fit the HDD cage in my power supply is really long so had too push the 3.5 drive to the front, i'll cover that up later with some black plastic.

hfHoI6K.jpeg

5hJGgYL.jpeg

fVtQcbE.jpeg

x04ASE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
wow this looks amazing - do you have a build log you can share?

Thanks

Unfortunately not as i did this on an impulse. You can see how it started life as though in this project log.

Zom

Zom

Associate
Thanks

Unfortunately not as i did this on an impulse. You can see how it started life as though in this project log.

Ty for the link dude, not bad for something done "on an impulse"!

Soldato
Hey man, what are the RGB strips called and the air cooler you used for this?
Im considering buying one of these it will have a 7800XT or GRE 7900 on it though.
Where are those pipes going there? lmao thats different.
Do you actually need a tiny motherboard for that or something?

They're Phanteks RGB Neon Strips here:

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £21.98 (includes delivery: £3.99)​

This system was partially watercooled at the time, the pipes ran to an external radiator.

Check this build log to see the latest pictures:

Yes, you'll need a ITX motherboard for this case and a SFX or SFX-L power supply.

Associate
They're Phanteks RGB Neon Strips here:

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £21.98 (includes delivery: £3.99)​

This system was partially watercooled at the time, the pipes ran to an external radiator.

Check this build log to see the latest pictures:

Yes, you'll need a ITX motherboard for this case and a SFX or SFX-L power supply.
Nice one man!

Back
Top Bottom