• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime

GeForce 551.76 WHQL driver

• This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new
  • games supporting DLSS 3 technology including The Thaumaturge. In addition, this driver
  • supports the beta release of NVIDIA App, which unifies GeForce Experience and the
  • NVIDIA Control Panel.

Fixed Issues in Version 551.76 WHQL

• Fixed Gaming Bugs
  • The Talos Principle 2: Game stability issues when DLSS FG is enabled [4492121]
  • Fixed General Bugs
  • Using NVENC to encode videos may result in corrupted videos or error message on GeForce GTX 16xx GPUs [4511046]
  • Steamwebhelper.exe blocking notebook display mode switch [4536504]
  • Open Issues in Version 551.76 WHQL
  • [Netflix] Display issues for videos when using Edge browser. Recommend using Windows Netflix application as workaround. [4388454]
  • GeForce GTX 10/RTX 20 series: PC may randomly freeze when Windows HardwareAccelerated GPU Scheduling and NVIDIA SLI are both enabled [4009884]

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
I like the new NV app's breakdown when a new driver is out, easier to see the changes etc, just nicer layout.

3uRBj9O.png

Not going to bother updating to these drivers. Will wait for the game ready driver for Horizon on the 21st.

Last edited:
Associate
Any one with 551.61 experienced a massive momentary slow down in helldivers its not stutter more like the game goes slow motion for half a second then speeds back up, wasn't happening on my previous drivers that were a month or two old.

Caporegime
So nothing worth upgrading from the newest Studio driver then.

EDIT

So apparently even though it's not in the release notes, Nvidia implemented the fixes for RTX HDR, That people talked about in the main reddit thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/com...m_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

A fair few people, That I've read anyway, Noticing it now follows the gamma curve properly.
Did they fix the issue with RTX HDR and more than one monitor yet?

Man of Honour
No but it's just the app really, you can use Revo Uninstaller (free) to remove any app/game and its remnants anywhere on the PC with a couple of clicks. I don't uninstall anything now without using Revo for this reason.

Associate
Any one with 551.61 experienced a massive momentary slow down in helldivers its not stutter more like the game goes slow motion for half a second then speeds back up, wasn't happening on my previous drivers that were a month or two old.
Yes I had something similar with destiny 2 like it would freeze for a second or 2 and then resume. I am using a samsung oled g9

Back
Top Bottom