*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
I plan to be back playing also as some have mentioned above WD or Monk cant decide which will be first. Actually thought start was 17:00 UK but now I see its 16:00 I will be in no mad dash to get home because the race to 70 will be well on its way.

Looking forward to playing again.

On a side note I highly recommend checking out the subreddits of /diablo some great information to be found for levelling specific classes in the new season.

Soldato
OP
http://www.twitch.tv/baskenater/v/12959689

That's some brutal lag caused by WD's. I've seen the lag in action but it didn't seem anywhere near that bad, but that's just horrific. Might have to ditch WD and move to Monk, unless I can play Carnevil instead but I can't seem to find out if it's definitely just the Helltooth set causing the problem or not.

Associate
http://www.twitch.tv/baskenater/v/12959689

That's some brutal lag caused by WD's. I've seen the lag in action but it didn't seem anywhere near that bad, but that's just horrific. Might have to ditch WD and move to Monk, unless I can play Carnevil instead but I can't seem to find out if it's definitely just the Helltooth set causing the problem or not.

Ahh this is unfortunate I did like look of that firewall build as well.

Soldato
OP
Yeah it's bad.

Lots of people seem to say it's something to do with Necrosis and server issues. I remember similar lag last season with a gem, can't remember which one, and also issues with Ball Lightning. If it's just the Helltooth set I'll just use Carnevil until they fix it, or maybe just use Helltooth until GR60+ when it starts becoming a problem (too many mobs not dying as fast).

Associate
Yeah it's bad.

Lots of people seem to say it's something to do with Necrosis and server issues. I remember similar lag last season with a gem, can't remember which one, and also issues with Ball Lightning. If it's just the Helltooth set I'll just use Carnevil until they fix it, or maybe just use Helltooth until GR60+ when it starts becoming a problem (too many mobs not dying as fast).

Sounds like a good plan, thanks for the information. Think I will still roll with WD first see how it goes. Never did the Carnevil/Pet build back in season 1 so it will be fun to give it a go.

Soldato
OP
That's nice info, good to see some of the figures, cheers Sharpy. Must admit I'm kinda surprised at some of them, like an Abomination giving nearly 0.45%? That seems quite high. Undead got a good hammering for progression, I won't get excited anymore at those 25 packs of Walking Corpses, they always made your bar rocket up.

Soldato
yeah its basically all the mobs which we hate to fight give more progression lol, the ones which die quick like zombies etc are bad for progression now.

At the end of the day you want fat fat density

Associate
Seen a few posts now recommending waiting until Level 20+ before going to kill Skeleton King for the crown seems like it is not guaranteed drop under this level but many reports of 20+ receiving crown.

Soldato
Seen a few posts now recommending waiting until Level 20+ before going to kill Skeleton King for the crown seems like it is not guaranteed drop under this level but many reports of 20+ receiving crown.

I think the reason why its recommended is theres an increased chance on the 1st kill, also it only takes one or 2 of the people in a 4 man group to get it and the group all benefits from the xp, so you can see the benefit if 4 get it :)

Associate

I'm pretty sure it's a guaranteed drop the very first time you kill him in campaign. (which includes a fresh start in a season)

The only reason people recommend waiting till level 18+ is because the crown will drop with a guaranteed socket roll.

Associate
Played a Wizard last season, going to try out the Monk or WD.

Should be fun, first few weeks of the season are the times people tend to be online.

Associate
Played a Barb the last two seasons, so I'm going to try a wizard this time.

I plan to be on when the season starts if anyone wants to group up for extra xp.

Suspended
I've just tried the new area they added for the cube it's pretty decent.

Not going to play anymore till later to get the new season underway, should be pretty good as a fresh start! was going crusader but I think I'll go Monk.

Associate
Was messing around with the Barbarian Hota build last night and it looks good so far. Finally looks like the barb will be viable group DPS, not just a solo spinner, though it looks like Whirlwind will still be best for speed farming bounties and the like.

I also cubed a few items and ran the same spec from Season 3 on my Barb and managed a greater rift 58. Without much effort I have already jumped 6 gerater rift levels, so I am excitfed to see what will be possible in season 4. I think I will be pushing for 60+ this season.

Looking forward to getting started this afternoon. :)

Back
Top Bottom