*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Thank you for the heads up.

I've had a look and it looks you need to complete Conqueror which is another 4 chapters on from Chapter IV. Also with requirements like level 3 legendary gems to level 55, I sense this will take more than a few hours though. Feels like it's too much for me now at this stage in the season.

You'll probably have completed the lion's share of those additional steps without realising it. Sure there will be a couple of ones you'll have to aim at but it really wasn't a huge amount more work to get there for me.
The biggest challenge was completing the 2 Conquests required. I managed these with a little effort, with the Averice (50m gold streak) and SuperHuman (Complete GR45 without any set items) ones being the easiest for me.

It's worth it for the stash tab for next season.

Associate
You'll probably have completed the lion's share of those additional steps without realising it. Sure there will be a couple of ones you'll have to aim at but it really wasn't a huge amount more work to get there for me.
The biggest challenge was completing the 2 Conquests required. I managed these with a little effort, with the Averice (50m gold streak) and SuperHuman (Complete GR45 without any set items) ones being the easiest for me.

It's worth it for the stash tab for next season.

I'm likely going to have to put significant hours into it to do and I have other games to play first. I already have empty stash tabs and I just think it's far too late in the season to aim for. Doesn't stop me aiming for it next season.

Is D3 worth picking up even at this stage? I''m really tempted after last playing on the PS3 ages ago.

Another Yes vote. Easily my favourite ARPG. Everything is so polished and has evolved so much from that bad start 4 years ago.

It's over 2 years to the day since Reaper of Souls launched, so I'd say we're due an expansion any time now. Worth picking up for that I guess :p :p

Traditionally Blizzard support their games for years, and there was another expansion rumoured but I think it was a Giant Bomb first look at 2.4 or similar on Youtube but the suggestion was that it's getting unlikely Blizzard will release another expansion. Primarily they saw the release of new zones and monsters in some of the recent 2.x patches as Blizzard likely using some content that might have made a patch. Even if D3 never got another expansion it's still worth buying.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
They should just purge that whole clan. I find it highly unlikely that there would be innocent players in that clan who are oblivious to the other 150 players botting.

They have a handful of players left. Surely they can't go on as a legit clan. Their rep is in tatters.

Soldato
I just find the hypocrisy amusing, they all come out to laugh at Gaby etc when they get banned, then go off on moral high ground when they get their "Rank 1" clears.

Those tears must be ever so salty, ive no sympathy for anyone getting banned for the bots or googlemaps, RIP cheats

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I was reading some the forums, and all those that use macros from functions in mouses or scripts beware.

They were saying battlenet policy is keystrokes by automation ie 1 keystroke more than 1 function is not allowed. All those that came out querying this with their excuses ie medical condition were warned. So far most the bans are focused on the leaderboard but you never know.

Soldato
theres been a few people banned from our clan who used the excuse "its my razer software" that got them banned.

I dont know these people well enough to judge, but even if its razer software, if your using 3rd party program to automate commands, even if its to avoid RSI etc, you take the risk. anmd if you lose your account for that ill not be losing sleep.

Soldato
theres been a few people banned from our clan who used the excuse "its my razer software" that got them banned.

I dont know these people well enough to judge, but even if its razer software, if your using 3rd party program to automate commands, even if its to avoid RSI etc, you take the risk. anmd if you lose your account for that ill not be losing sleep.

I had a macro setup for my old condemn spec on my crusader when it was a thing to stop me going nuts having to spam the condemn button. However the new in game num lock trick really does the same thing now I just didn't know about it back then, so I did not use any macros in S5.

Will probably be back for S6, I guess I got booted out of the clan at some point Sharpy? Not even logged on to look.

Who got banned out of interest?

Soldato
Who got banned out of interest?

Don't really think it's anyone's place to name and shame especially IF some of them were genuinely banned for what can be argued to be a minor infraction of a macro that 99% of leader board players use and advertise. On the side though i have not been banned and i have had razer running in the background and have had it set up with a " boss drop " button that activated several ability's instead of me bashing 1-2-3-4. I have also in the past tested turbo hud for 2 days to see how it worked as tbh the UI is shocking and turbohud does offer some improvements. Just a shame the map thing is far to OP and as such i uninstalled it. No bans for me running either of these i think the only people blizz targeted were blatant bots.

Man of Honour
I don't think they would ban without sufficient evidence to be honest. People claiming they are innocent are clutching at straws.

Reading up it looks like a third banwave. Even wudijo, one of the most outspoken against botting on reddit, has been banned himself. The irony is delicious.

Last edited:
Soldato
I always heard blizz would never go back on bans, if its true then it just sets a bad precedent for their warden not being as good as we would hope.

As for the clan most were fairly new players, yeah you were kicked some time ago i think as they do normally when people are inactive.

I dont think S6 will keep people entertained since theres so little difference apart from a few buffs.

It will essentially be the exact same group meta 3 support and a wiz

Soldato
the last few patches have added a ton of content if you think back to Kanais Cube, Greater Rifts, removing trials, greyhollow isle, gem augments etc

This season it just seems a lot less as its been a normal balance patch not really new content

Back
Top Bottom