********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Caporegime
V V V Vegas Baby YEAH!

Or at least that's what the rumours are with the V having the shading of American bank notes, and it being very much a 'V' and not a '5'.

Caporegime
Or it could be a Vice City remake (GTA 4 was pretty much a GTA 3 remake).

And now to make you all feel old.... next year will be the 10 year anniversary of GTA:VC....

Caporegime
V V V Vegas Baby YEAH!

Or at least that's what the rumours are with the V having the shading of American bank notes, and it being very much a 'V' and not a '5'.

The GTA series have used roman numerals for GTA III & GTA IV.

That is just people clutching at straws. Besides Vegas was an area in San Andreas (Las Venturas).

Caporegime
That is just people clutching at straws. Besides Vegas was an area in San Andreas (Las Venturas).

They have always reused cities.

GTA1 had Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas
GTA3 was Libery City, again.
GTA:VC was Vice City, again.
GTA:SA was Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas
GTA4 was Libery City, again again.

If this is a game based in a single city then its a fair assumption that they would reuse one from before.

And I know its a V meaning 5 in Roman numerals. But unless they think we are all utterly stupid, why print 'Five' across it as well if it isn't to allow the V to be a 'V'?

Caporegime
They have always reused cities.

GTA1 had Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas
GTA3 was Libery City, again.
GTA:VC was Vice City, again.
GTA:SA was Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas
GTA4 was Libery City, again again.

If this is a game based in a single city then its a fair assumption that they would reuse one from before.

And I know its a V meaning 5 in Roman numerals. But unless they think we are all utterly stupid, why print 'Five' across it as well if it isn't to allow the V to be a 'V'?
Interestingly they havent redone GTA:London yet? ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I lol'd.

Then I cried at the memories of bitter disappointment.

I honestly couldn't play it. I didn't get a PS3 until the Slim came out so I just bought all the classics that you apparently just HAVE to play. So I put the disk in, it loads up and I was like "what the hell is this?". Considering it was getting 10/10 for graphics it certainly was not what I was expecting.

In fairness I also couldn't get a handle on the controls as it just seemed a bit off to me. I also never had any of the previous 3D GTA games as I didn't have a system that played them though I had a lot of fun with the top down ones from early in the series and had played the previous entries in the series at mates and stuff.

I really want to play it and enjoy it, but with about 6 others games still to play then (and even more now) I've just not summoned up the will to literally try and look past the blur lol.

Back
Top Bottom