**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Associate
Still using an S4, couldn't see the point in upgrading to a new phone as the current batch didn't seem like they were worth the outlay. But this phone might just win me over.

Had a note 1 before and loved that phone.

Soldato
Sounds good. Noticeable improvement on the camera and some form of water resistance and I'm sold as they are the only things I'd give my note 3 up for!

Soldato
I currently have a Note 3 and as far as the obvious goes in terms of a spec bump and higher res screen, I'd like to see that Samsung logo removed from the front and smaller bezels, a slick design, a better camera and waterproof.

Associate
I can't see any reason why i'd want to change my Note 3, its exceptionally quick, the camera is very good and generally everything else on the phone is very good and quick, the screen has great colours etc etc

Soldato
I can't see any reason why i'd want to change my Note 3, its exceptionally quick, the camera is very good and generally everything else on the phone is very good and quick, the screen has great colours etc etc

For most, it makes sense to skip a generation before upgrading. Nothing new there.

Associate
Had a Note 3, loved it, it got stolen and I replaced it with a Nexus 5 which I love but if this is a bit special I'm up for one for sure! :D

Unless the Nexus 6 comes along and temps away with a larger display :p

Back
Top Bottom