**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Had a play with a work colleagues earlier (oo-er!!), and its very very nice.

Always thought i wouldnt want a phone bigger than then iP6, but this is making me think twice.

I can return my iP6 to GiffGaff for a full refund and get this.

Decisions, Decisions.....

Definitely do that. No brainer.

On another note :)p :D) , went into O2 store yesterday to have a play, had a look on battery stats and found this...

Was obviously running the store demo that whole time on full brightness. Over 9 hours full brightness screen on video playback... impressive! :D

Soldato
OP
Expansys have it listed for £509.99 currently, but I can't see anywhere on their website where it says which model you get and if it is a UK one.

Anyone had any experience with them before?

Soldato
OP
I wouldn't ever touch Expansys ever again, they sell used European models, and their CS is soooo bad, I had to get PayPal to refund me because they wouldn't respond to my emails after the phone was returned, they didn't even respond to PayPal who then after a few weeks gave me an automatic refund, that's the kind of behaviour you expect from an eBay scummy scammer!

Pay the £20 and get a nice new UK model from GiffGaff :)

Yeah think I might give expanses a miss :/

Giff Gaff only deliver to billing address dammit :(

Soldato
OP
About to pull the trigger on french rainforest, the cheapest company that ships to the UK is that "Red Hat" electronics. 583E

Did you get yours from french rainforest direct, as I only see it from a third party?

edit: bought it direct from rainforest Germany, £440, didn't want to faff around with a third party for a measly £20 saving.

Sidenote: popped in an EE store to actually feel it, they wanted £1180 on a 2 year contract!

Which onedid you get? There are loads of different ones

Back
Top Bottom