**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
Well good for you :) As someone who likes to be out and being pretty active not having to worry about my phone getting wet when outside in the rain would be a massive bonus.
Just couldn't understand why anyone would wish for something that has no downside and only upsides!

I have been fairly active over the past 15 years with mobiles and have never had this perceived water issue either. Rather not have the flaps over the ports myself either.

Mobster
Soldato
You do not need a waterproof phone to protect your phone in the rain.

Even with the iPhone, a phone often complained about for being too sensitive to water ingress, I have never experienced any issues in the rain.

If you're going to be stupid and leave your phone out in the rain overnight then sure get a water-resistant (no phone is waterproof so please don't think that) phone but apart from that I cannot see any point.

Soldato
that might be the real deal hardware wise but it looks like another one of the testers phones in rubbish, plastic shell..

Yep, definitely looks like there's a shell/case around the phone to hide the actual design as much as possible.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_4_stars_in_very_short_handson_video-news-9496.php

That link has a picture which shows it a bit better. You can see what looks like the end of the actual phone, and where the case begins.

Back
Top Bottom