**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
I just watched the mkb review and it looks like oneplus crushed it this time round!

Edit - I'm glad they managed to include UFS2.0 storage.

Last edited:
Soldato
Only thing putting me off trying to order at 8pm is whether my Gear S2 will work or not.

Had to sideload it previously on my old OP2 and OPX and was really hit and miss whether it worked. Has worked perfectly on my old M8 which still using.

But noticed my camera lens is bit scratched or blurry/smokey now with recent pictures so really want to order something.

Soldato
This has got to be the best phones out right now at the £300 price point. they have baked some really nice features into the os and overall it looks like a really polished phone.

Soldato
Never again. I had an opo & opt but they were plagued with OS bugs. Relying on bedroom programmers to release fixed OS's.
The opo could not even make a click sound on every key stroke.

Soldato
Never again. I had an opo & opt but they were plagued with OS bugs. Relying on bedroom programmers to release fixed OS's.
The opo could not even make a click sound on every key stroke.

This, even the Oxygen OS 3.0.2 Marshmallow update for the OP2 was filled with various bugs, even though it's been in public beta for a couple of months, and forced OP to pull back the update. I love OP's hardware but the stock software is just not reliable.

They were?

Anyone know what the deal with the dual sims is? Sounds like it depends on the network?

Dual SIMs = 2 SIM cards = 2 networks. So for example you can use an EE and O2 SIM together. When texting/calling it will ask you which SIM you would like to send it from. You can also choose which SIM to be your default SIM.

Soldato
lol at £309 price. Should have been £280ish to make it viable. Why pay so much for CM13 based phone when if you add just £50 you can get an LG G5

Back
Top Bottom