**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Man of Honour
oh my dear ****** lawd...the oneui 6.1 update sucks
can't believe they changed the nav gestures to the apple style swipe shizzle :(
either that or the fugly looking bottom buttons

thank god that there is a workaround app to change back to the old nav gestures

Man of Honour
@Minstadave
it's these 3 bars that i've circled in blue (old style nav gestures)
with oneui 6.1 they changed it to one big bar that just hides the app, and to scroll backward/forwards requires a side swipe and to display all open apps requires a tricky swipe up and hold. a fubar backward step imo
BkDbZzq.jpeg

Man of Honour
ah fair enough. i just find the triple swipe nav gestures much easies to use than the single big button with left/right swipes

Mine updated to One UI 6.1 today. My main gripe was the bottom 3 buttons as well. I went into Display > Navigation bar and switched it to gestures to get rid of the buttons, but I can't 'flick' the bottom of the screen any more, left=task manager, middle=home, right=back. Flicking it now just takes me to home regardless to finger placement. I want to get the 3 left/middle/right gestures back.

thank god that there is a workaround app to change back to the old nav gestures

What's the app for this please?

Associate
Battery charging seems to have changed. I used to limit to 85%, now there's several options and maximum limits to 80%.
Yep, it would be good if we could set a custom limit as the other two new options don't really appeal to me and I was previously happy with limiting to 85%.

I also got stung by the nav gestures change, good lock/navstar to the rescue once again! :)

Back
Top Bottom