**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Associate
I don't understand how anyone gets excited over the S range. They're all exactly the same each gen :confused:

Painfully dull design, a solid performer perhaps, but certainly nothing to go ape-s*** over? Sadly even transitioning to a metallic body still makes the phone look like a heap of plastic imho

Associate
Some concept renders of how it may look.
242e02e8e321bdc.jpg_600x600.jpg

c4a18e7f6656971.jpg_600x600.jpg

481e1b9bb4d6738.jpg_600x600.jpg

Soldato
Live photos is just a gimmick can say the same for 3d touch. Have a 6S as well as other phones and apart from using it on the day I got it I haven't used any of those features now.

Soldato
Hope they learnt their lesson tbh, not so bothered about micro sd but they really need to fill that back, get rid of the camera hump and fill it with a bigger battery.

Soldato
Gave the mrs my s6 and bought myself the 5x

Not sure if they ever released marshmallow, but the battery was the biggest issue for me. When I had the phone, I was a light user and even I struggled to make it last till bedtime.

Terrible battery, but that's what you get when you make a thin phone with a QHD screen

Soldato
Gave the mrs my s6 and bought myself the 5x

Not sure if they ever released marshmallow, but the battery was the biggest issue for me. When I had the phone, I was a light user and even I struggled to make it last till bedtime.

Terrible battery, but that's what you get when you make a thin phone with a QHD screen

Depends how long ago you had it as the battery life has gone from strength to strength lately. I go to work and easily last a day, I have never once ran out of juice in it.

Caporegime
Haven't Samsung been saying that about touchwiz for the last 3 or so years yet it still always looks as hideous and bloated as ever :p :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom