*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
Signed up to Uber Eats for a month to get my McDonald's fix for the year :p
Even with the Uber One free one month promo i couldn't bring myself to order from McDonalds,
their Uber prices compared to in store prices are just too high, also McDonalds doesn't travel well,
for me it always got delivered cold and it was 50/50 as to whether i got everything i ordered

Caporegime
Even with the Uber One free one month promo i couldn't bring myself to order from McDonalds,
their Uber prices compared to in store prices are just too high, also McDonalds doesn't travel well,
for me it always got delivered cold and it was 50/50 as to whether i got everything i ordered

Food is usually OK but prices are a joke, however its preferable than trying to fit a massive XC90 through a very very tight drive thru!

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's a tip for people regarding Foodhub.

A number of my locals while listed on Foodhub, also have their own website (hosted by Foodhub). Now when you first glance, you might be tricked into thinking that it'd be cheaper on Foodhub due to the 20% off or whatever. For example, a local place I frequent states 15% on their own website whereas it's 20% off on Foodhub. However, everything on their specific (again, foodhub hosted, you can actually log in with your account) website is £2-4 cheaper depending on the item.

Google the name of the place you want to order from and see if it pops up, as mentioned it'll use a Foodhub backend and might well be much cheaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom