*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
Bit of a weird one on Foodhub, just used the £5 discount voucher and made an order, then on the order page it gave me a 'flash deal' of order again in the next 2 hours and use the code RE395 and get £5 off a £15 spend,

Why would i order again within the next 2 hours bearing in mind what time it is now? oh well, maybe i'll try that code tomorrow and see if it still works

1gi7rTl.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Anything going?

Just-Eat have a lot of places which are 20% off on a Tuesday, worth checking which have stamp cards too.

Stamp cards give you 10% of the value in the form of a "stamp" for each order from a specific (supporting*) shop. Once you have five collected you get a discount voucher for whatever that amount ends up being. So if you spend £20 each time, you'd get a voucher for £10 after five purchases.

*Stamp cards are specific to individual shops via the platform.

I realise this looks like a similar deal you get all the time from Foodhub, but many of my locals with constant FH discounts mark the prices up compared to the other platforms they're on.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
many of my locals with constant FH discounts mark the prices up compared to the other platforms they're on.

Hmm, all my local places are the same price on Foodhub as they are in store, only around 50% have discounts though and of those the vast majority is just 10% off over a certain spend,

Where as the menu prices on Just Eat are higher to the point of being ridiculous round here, the delivery charges are usually higher on Just Eat as well,
i understand why they do it though, it's to claw back some of the extortionate fees Just Eat charge them

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm, all my local places are the same price on Foodhub as they are in store, only around 50% have discounts though and of those the vast majority is just 10% off over a certain spend,

Where as the menu prices on Just Eat are higher to the point of being ridiculous round here, the delivery charges are usually higher on Just Eat as well,
i understand why they do it though, it's to claw back some of the extortionate fees Just Eat charge them

The entire online ordering thing seems to be a mess now tbh.

It's worth people checking prices between platforms to be sure either way, hell even looking at the stores own websites (often using Foodhub on the backend) shows disparity here.

I'm Durham way for reference.

Back
Top Bottom