• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Owners Thread

Soldato
Looking at the price tag, I fear for the cost of the next Titan or ti. Nvidia are infamous for their greed but I think they're just edging it beyond the acceptable now.

Too easy to say as a consumer. Sounds like the r&d wasn't cheap.and if we still think its too expensive the competition also to blame....where is it?

It's only money. Give up drinking,takeaways or whatever for a while

Soldato
Gibbo said a while back that they would release around the same time? I hope its a week or so after FE release?

I imagine that was probably referring to the ones with an after market cooler slapped on maby some minor tweaks and some version like the SC which is just a "superclocked" version of the factory card. Though I doubt it meant something like the classified which changes the PCB considerably. ASUS et al would need to spend some time with the board I would imagine.

Associate
I hope EVGA (and the other AIB partners) say up front which versions of the 1080 they are going to do as it makes planning a lot easier.

Yes I agree I hope EVGA for example make some kind of statement regarding future releases, if they dont will be hard yo judge to buy when the cards are first released or wait wait wait for something to appear of the OC store

All there is on the EVGA web site is the Founders Edition
http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-6180-KR

Back
Top Bottom