• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

Associate
Kind of underwhelmed with mine, about the same as my 6800xt in Fallout76, in all honesty maybe even a little worse.....awfully coded game so probably not a great test.

I've not played many other games, I did a few timespy runs and it said the score was very good for my system, I guess my 5600 is getting punted next then eh!

I dint use DDU when installing, would that make much of a difference?
If you have 7900xt you should be seeing a 40% increase if 7900xtx 60% increase. You should always reinstall you drivers after a GPU upgrade.

Associate
"People if you're using the newest AMD 24.1.1 Drivers DO NOT forget to install the most recent chipset drivers as well (if you have an AMD CPU) because although it won't fix the horrible stutters in most EA games (not all), it will ensure stability"

Associate
Associate
Caporegime
actually that is a really good deal, I sol my 4090 but am missing PC gaming I had the sapphire nitro before but don't want to spend over £1K on one again, for £899 looks good
I'd even say that the "XFX Radeon RX 7900 XT 20GB SPEEDSTER MERC 310 Graphics Card" at £709 currently is the better buy for the sake of 15%-ish extra perf, still has plenty of vRam.

Associate
I don't think after the reviews came out that the 4080 super is going to make any difference to the XTX's price...
I think it will because same price roughly same performance but Nvidia is better at ray tracing (some people care) before was a 200 dollar msrp between them, now nothing.
Also to make the xtx a better option, they give the avatar game what you can sell if your are not interested in that game.

Associate
I think it will because same price roughly same performance but Nvidia is better at ray tracing (some people care) before was a 200 dollar msrp between them, now nothing.
Also to make the xtx a better option, they give the avatar game what you can sell if your are not interested in that game.

Associate
In this case another reason for AMD, to cut price, normally AMD was around 150 -200 dollar less. This needed if they want to compete in almost all tiers of GPU, with the sales. I understand its not good for them but they need to get market share first then they can play like NVIDIA.

Back
Top Bottom