• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I would say that the first game was too linear and too convoluted/basic in the same stretch. I found it boring whereas AW2 was actually modern and interesting/thrilling, even though I hated the case board and plot board stuff that dragged on and on.

Mechanically they are different games too.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Just tried it out and meh, ortal isn't one of those games that was filled with detail that made use of DLSS 3.5 anyway. Plus, with the same res and RR enabled with DLSS Quality, it seems to run around 25 average fps slower than Cyberpunk when Cyberpunk is in an indoor area like Portal. What's flipping up with that? Cyberpunk area = 121 fps, Portal right at the start of a new game = 79 fps. Is it because this is running with the RTX Remix on top causing an overhead since Portal has to be interpreted via that layer? If so then it means there's missing optimisation at play and that HL RTX will suffer the same issue.

Caporegime
Been looking forward to Star Wars Outlaws for a while, hopefully it's not just another Ubisoft game i.e go here unlock tower, Uncover map, Go to next tower etc....
Yup, that's my fear too (like they've done with Avatar, cack).

Am looking forward to this Dom, ex OG Division devs;

image.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Yup, that's my fear too (like they've done with Avatar, cack).

I was so disappointed with Avatar after looking forward to it for literal years as I love the films. Sound design, Voice acting and graphics are really nice but the world feels empty which is all types of wrong as Pandora is meant to be overflowing with life and the gameplay is literally just Far Cry 6.

Am looking forward to this Dom, ex OG Division devs;

image.png

Could be good as I loved the DZ in TD1, I'll keep it on my radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom