The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Associate
if people want to get on during the week thats cool to.

there's usually at least one or two of us around if you put a shout out on here.. although a few of us are sim race / practicing quite a few nights.. from this thread..

Soldato
there's usually at least one or two of us around if you put a shout out on here.. although a few of us are sim race / practicing quite a few nights.. from this thread..

yep saw that you have your championships coming up :) will shout and see whos about.

Associate
Congrats Shi!

Glad you enjoyed it Tyke, it'll be good to have more regulars, we can definitely give a few rec room games a go, breachers and among us too.
I've not played those games or maybe I played Rec Room a long time ago, not sure, I've heard Breachers and Among Us are good so it'll be a good excuse to buy 1 or both of them now, I can imagine multiplayer in such games is good fun.

Soldato
I've not played those games or maybe I played Rec Room a long time ago, not sure, I've heard Breachers and Among Us are good so it'll be a good excuse to buy 1 or both of them now, I can imagine multiplayer in such games is good fun.

Make sure you ask for a referral, may as well get 25% off and give whoever refers a bit of credit.

Soldato
Will do, if you have a referral for Breachers PM me it please as I think I'll try that game first.

I've sent a referral, not played it in ages. I'd suggest going with bots at first, the skill level of some players is insane and you just end up spending a lot of time dead. Hopefully our group won't be that bad!

Did somebody say breachers? I heard that’s a shooting game!
You joining us for it??

Back
Top Bottom