***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have a soft spot for the Intellicig Evo, as it's a decent little thing, discrete, stylish [well, if you get the black one], easily transported and good for dripping/dipping. I certainly don't regret buying mine - in fact, I was chuffed to pieces when I found out how close an experience it gave. Their menthol flavour I found most agreeable, if not 100% accurate. Certainly better than their tobacco attempt.

Having said that, I'd have trouble recommending the starter kit; with just 1 battery and 5[!] cartridges, you'll find yourself needing to get more supplies within a day or two.

You could get a more substantial Evo pack from their site [great service, btw]... but I've just had a look at the prices, and compared to an equivalent Riva 510 kit, for example, it doesn't look like very good value at all [see Rob_J's post above]. And as impressive as the Evo is for its size, it's not in the same league as a Riva.

If you need a throat hit, then that's another minus point against the Evo; it's not the best - though this is mainly dictated by the nicotine strength [so aim high when purchasing!].

Thanks very much for the interesting post. :) I just liked the look (as you say, the black one) and the apparent ease of use compared to what I've seen of other systems. I'm willing to keep shopping though and will have a look at the 510 kit as you recommend. Thanks again.

Soldato
I have a soft spot for the Intellicig Evo, as it's a decent little thing, discrete, stylish [well, if you get the black one], easily transported and good for dripping/dipping. I certainly don't regret buying mine - in fact, I was chuffed to pieces when I found out how close an experience it gave. Their menthol flavour I found most agreeable, if not 100% accurate. Certainly better than their tobacco attempt.

Having said that, I'd have trouble recommending the starter kit; with just 1 battery and 5[!] cartridges, you'll find yourself needing to get more supplies within a day or two.

You could get a more substantial Evo pack from their site [great service, btw]... but I've just had a look at the prices, and compared to an equivalent Riva 510 kit, for example, it doesn't look like very good value at all [see Rob_J's post above]. And as impressive as the Evo is for its size, it's not in the same league as a Riva.

If you need a throat hit, then that's another minus point against the Evo; it's not the best - though this is mainly dictated by the nicotine strength [so aim high when purchasing!].

I got an Intellcig, it's not bad but not asgood as a Riva 510 and generally more expensive once you buy more refills and what not.

The reason you don't get much throat hit is mainly down to the juice it comes with, they use VG rather than PG juice.

Can't knock their ECOPure RICH juice for vapour though, crazy amounts.

50aae24f-eebd-45e4-8eac-f9f084a1a06c.jpg

Soldato
OP
I gotta say I'm not a fan of the EVO. It was my first shot at vaping and I found the pressure sensor so unreliable and the batteries were useless.

That is a ridiculous amount of vapour btw arthur!

Permabanned
You lot make me want to start smoking, I like gadgets! :o

My cousin smokes some sort of e-cig, with a liquid called Green Cow which smells like Red Bull, lol. :)

Soldato
OP
You lot make me want to start smoking, I like gadgets! :o

My cousin smokes some sort of e-cig, with a liquid called Green Cow which smells like Red Bull, lol. :)

I know the one, that's a Decadent Vapours liquid if I remember correctly. I may have to give it a shot, just so I can say I'm smoking a green cow

Associate
Soldato
OP
Yep, good stuff to start on a budget if you just want to try things out before diving in. For better battery life (if you're a heavy smoker you'll need it), and for less hassle filling cartridges etc, I recommend this
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/tornado-tank-ecig-products.html

btw the platinum one (which I have, looks mint) is £20 off so a bargain

what would someone recommend for me.

i smoke around 20 a day. I would like to be able to buy a kit that comes with instructions and everything i need.

I'd rock that (in fact I already do). Bargain at that price. I used to smoke 15-20 rollies a day and each battery charge lasts me at least 2 days and I only refill the tank once a day. There's a little video on the site on how to use the kit in detail, as well as a dedicated forum full of advice. The only trick is working out your strength of juice. I'm on 11mg, but some people prefer much stronger juices.

Soldato
I'd rock that (in fact I already do). Bargain at that price. I used to smoke 15-20 rollies a day and each battery charge lasts me at least 2 days and I only refill the tank once a day. There's a little video on the site on how to use the kit in detail, as well as a dedicated forum full of advice. The only trick is working out your strength of juice. I'm on 11mg, but some people prefer much stronger juices.

ok mate will take a look when i get in. the site filtered at work :(

Permabanned
Yep, good stuff to start on a budget if you just want to try things out before diving in. For better battery life (if you're a heavy smoker you'll need it), and for less hassle filling cartridges etc, I recommend this
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/tornado-tank-ecig-products.html

btw the platinum one (which I have, looks mint) is £20 off so a bargain

I received my platinum one today and have already been outside my work vaping :)

It does feel a bit odd having such a large 'cigarette' in your hand but I was surprised at how nice it is, it's like smoking without all the crappy smoke taste :)

Just filled up a decadent vanilla cartridge so off to give that a whirl now :)

Soldato
Anyone after a bargain on a new Megalodon and carto package hit me up on trust.
It is this very package here I bought yesterday, minus the small batteries. I will throw in my collection of juices from before I started mixing my own, around 10 bottles.
img0316i.jpg

The juices you can see here in the pic, originally posted in the "Electronic Cigarettes...Where to buy online & which ones ??" thread.
You can see my own Megalodon here and yes I will be sending out the new one, as in the link above.
The Megalodon package will arive tomorrow; on the way to me RMSD.
Had a few people PM me though no takers yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just a heads up, I fished an email out of my junk folder from Totally Wicked

Totally Wicked said:
Totally Wicked is Hijacking Independence Day!

Well, sort of.

Pillbox 38(USA) is selling up to Totally Wicked E Liquid Inc (TWEL). So what you say? Well, Pillbox38 (USA) is a UK based company, and by selling it to TWEL, it becomes a proper bona fida US company, independent in its own right, and able to provide better service and prices to its American customers.

Mr Wicked has decided that the Independence of one his great companies need celebrating, so along with our American cousins who will celebrate their independence from us (not TW – but HM Gov) on the 4th July – we are going to have a party!

The theme for the party is summer – so dress appropriately. The party starts on Friday 1st of July, last for the entire month, and the entertainment is on us – a massive 30% off everything on the website.

This staggering sale is to say a big thank you to all our customers; Stateside, in the UK, and everywhere else on this lovely planet of ours. The selling to TWEL is a huge milestone – and although the tone of this newsletter is fun – in the world of business this is a big achievement.

Well done everyone – as each and every one of you have contributed to this success.

Might help those sitting on the fence

Although, I got my stuff with a total of 31% off with discount codes. Makes you think everything is already 30% too expensive :D

Soldato
I've been vaping for over a month now after trying everything to stop smoking from gum to patches and champix which gave me nightmares.

Using a DSE 901 from liberty flights and using 8mg menthol e liquid which I'm getting a little bored of now and fed up with dipping, I really want that tank system and some different flavors.

Really enjoy a good vape and will never go back to fags. Good sig d_brennen :D

Soldato
I've been vaping for over a month now after trying everything to stop smoking from gum to patches and champix which gave me nightmares.

Using a DSE 901 from liberty flights and using 8mg menthol e liquid which I'm getting a little bored of now and fed up with dipping, I really want that tank system and some different flavors.

Really enjoy a good vape and will never go back to fags. Good sig d_brennen :D

Good stuff, keep it up. My Sonic sig will return when I have defiantly beaten "analogs" lol

Soldato
What would i get if i wanted a normal cig looking vaperizor? How long do the different components last? Ive looked on Amazon but cant find all the info i need to make the purchase.
Also with the basic cig looking ones can you make your own flavors? or do you have to buy the supplied type for that perticular unit?

Hello one and all.
Ive been recommened this kit:
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co...t-starter-kit-2-2-product.html?movieShown=yes
By a chap at work, Im looking to get off the fags as am starting to cycle and run more and reckon this could offer a balance...gum/patches etc make me feel very odd plus I do enjoy the hit of a ciggie.
Any opinions on this kit?

Cheers in advance.

Looked at this its £25, seems ok to give the whole thing ago. Youtube vids sugguest you can make your own flavors.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm no expert, but the ciggy looking ones aren't that great. Without modding your stuck with the flavor they supply and your tied into the cartridges. I'd rather have a user serviceable device with changeable parts tbh. Bought myself a Tornado Tank from Totally Wicked, just waiting on it arriving. Past few days I've been using E-Lites which are cigarette-a-like in appearance but pricy for what they are and don't live up to the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom