***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gog

Gog

Associate
Normally drip with a P18 and LR 510 atty

VTQuH.jpg

but decided to have a play with the Minus Tank on the P18. Have to loosen it slightly to get a smooth draw, but no leaks so far :)

5AqA1.jpg

Ran out of RY4 so making do with some Root Beer flavouring from TW. Think I've hit the sweet spot at 25% flavour and 50% PG/VG mix. I tend to find I need a higher % of flavour with TW (aside from the blueberry).

Soldato
Just ordered my Megalodon.

Got 10% off, picked up two extra batteries for mini-Don mode and it came to about £80 inc special delivery. (I got a 10% discount)

Very chuffed. So 4 batteries (2 smaller for mini Don mode) , charger, drip tip and atomiser and the Megalodon.

See that your flogging one jmc007 but I already ordered and now i'm too late. :( Anyone looking to get into this, grab it. These things are awesome.

I was sat in a private medical assessment place today which is sanctioned by the government to do their bidding, was vaping like a trooper and they didn't mind in the slightest.

Other people waiting to be seen who kept popping out to smoke were curious and really taken back by it. The market and attitude for something like this is out there.

I win the lotto im opening a Vaping coffee shop ASAP. lol

Now off to work on my Champix and Absinthe flavoured e-liquid. j/k

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm no expert, but the ciggy looking ones aren't that great. Without modding your stuck with the flavor they supply and your tied into the cartridges. I'd rather have a user serviceable device with changeable parts tbh. Bought myself a Tornado Tank from Totally Wicked, just waiting on it arriving. Past few days I've been using E-Lites which are cigarette-a-like in appearance but pricy for what they are and don't live up to the claims.

Im not after jumping on what i think is a fad (albeit a long lasting one due to it involving a highly addictive drug). Im actually trying to use it as a means of giving up the nicotine addiction, which of course everyone knows is a mind state altering drug.
It seems that companys are slowly realising that this is an idea that the general public like and are of course milking it for all they can get.
Ive got no problem people getting into it with the whole 'tank' idea, but for me ill try to use it as a way of giving up completly.
Lets hope people dont think they can 'vap' while pregant!
Hopefully i can spend the bare minium and get myself unhooked.

Soldato
im worried about buying it and not having a foggest about what to do with all this mixing and dripping and what not :D

Thats what i thought but after a few hours of watching youtube vids i think i got the idea.
One odd thing with all the reviews i havnt seen anyone who has been using them more than a couple of months. Whats with that? Anyone got more experience with them or know anyone with?

Soldato
[...] One odd thing with all the reviews i havnt seen anyone who has been using them more than a couple of months. Whats with that? [...]
It's still a nascent industry/market, so technological advancement is rapid, and 'churn' rate is high as vapers are keen to experience these new advances.

Most - if not all - vapers start with a small cigarette-like device, for obvious reasons. You don't have to be vaping long until it becomes apparent that there are myriad possibilities beyond these 'entry-level' devices.

New vapers are normally so chuffed with finally finding a viable alternative to smoking the cancer-sticks that they can't wait to tell YouTube immediately. Evangelism is a strong motivator for this.

The majority of YouTube reviews are from keen enthusiasts, vendors [or those that are both!].

If you're just checking out YouTube for device reviews, you're inevitably going to see people who haven't had a device for long. It's perhaps more enlightening to check out the e-liquid reviews; see what devices the reviewers are using when testing those.

Permabanned
im worried about buying it and not having a foggest about what to do with all this mixing and dripping and what not :D

I didn't know much but this thread alone has shown me:

Tornado Tank - looks to be the next generation with no faffing about, just pour your liquid into the 'tank', plug it in, vape
Pre made liquids - Seems the obvious thing to get with a new vaper
Self mixing - Get a base which is a flavourless nicotine enriched solution. Go for the strongest one as it will work out cheaper. Then get a completely plain solution to dilute. This is where you get VG and PG - admittedly I've not tried either so don't know their merits but I bought a PG enriched solution and plain VG, combining the 2 seems popular. The nicotine enriched one is 50mg, so if I do half and half I'll get 25mg which seems medium to strong.
Then go get your flavours, there are soooo many.

I found a discount code for liberty-flights, just use ECR69 to get 15% off, just used it so it works

http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/Discount Codes.html

All in all I've spent £100 but I should be vaping for the next few months easy with what I have, probably longer.
Vaping is very similar to smoking but imho nicer, the fact you can tailor make everything adds even more fun.
Admittedly I just want to stop smoking but if I continue to vape then I'll be a happy man, still enjoying 'smoking' but probably only spending £5 a week on it for the same fun without any health risks.

Soldato
Anyone interested in my juice collection, basically the Enjuice and juices in the box behind. Right the juices, three of the bottles are 10ml with a few drops out of each, they are Citrus Punch, Choc Coffee Caramel, Naughty Ella and Bannana Split. All are Enjuice's premium range VG and at 18mg strenght apart from the Bannana Split, which is 24mg.
Got about 4ml of a 5ml Liberty Flights Kiwi at 24mg and about 8ml of a JuicyCigs Spearmint 18 mg and around 7ml JuicyCigs B&H.
One bottle of Camel 18mg from Heavengifts.
A few sampler bottles of fruit flavours, Cherry, Grape, Strawberry, Melon and Apple.
I will also mix up on bottle from my Neat54, flavour and strenght of your choice.
Peppermint(With or without menthol.), Hypnotic Mist, Honey Dew Melon, Forrest Fruits, Cocconut, Peanut Butter or Blackberry.
£20 inclusive RMSD. Bargain. :D
29wtykp.jpg

Also this arrived today.
I am looking for £65 inclusive of RMSD for the Don, x2 18560's with charger. (As link says they are new) I will also chuck in a couple of the CE2's a couple of LR 510 atties and drip tips; again brand new.

Soldato
OP
I didn't know much but this thread alone has shown me:

Tornado Tank - looks to be the next generation with no faffing about, just pour your liquid into the 'tank', plug it in, vape
Pre made liquids - Seems the obvious thing to get with a new vaper
Self mixing - Get a base which is a flavourless nicotine enriched solution. Go for the strongest one as it will work out cheaper. Then get a completely plain solution to dilute. This is where you get VG and PG - admittedly I've not tried either so don't know their merits but I bought a PG enriched solution and plain VG, combining the 2 seems popular. The nicotine enriched one is 50mg, so if I do half and half I'll get 25mg which seems medium to strong.
Then go get your flavours, there are soooo many.

I found a discount code for liberty-flights, just use ECR69 to get 15% off, just used it so it works

http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/Discount Codes.html

All in all I've spent £100 but I should be vaping for the next few months easy with what I have, probably longer.
Vaping is very similar to smoking but imho nicer, the fact you can tailor make everything adds even more fun.
Admittedly I just want to stop smoking but if I continue to vape then I'll be a happy man, still enjoying 'smoking' but probably only spending £5 a week on it for the same fun without any health risks.

That sums it up very nicely. :)

Caporegime
Yeah mate, just sent you a message in trust. Also what flavour would you want mixing?

Cheers. Are my choices from the following if I read it right?

Peppermint(With or without menthol.), Hypnotic Mist, Honey Dew Melon, Forrest Fruits, Cocconut, Peanut Butter or Blackberry.

If so what does "Hypnotic Mist" taste of plus what, as an expert home mixer, would you recommend? ;)

Soldato
Cheers. Are my choices from the following if I read it right?

If so what does "Hypnotic Mist" taste of plus what, as an expert home mixer, would you recommend? ;)

Yes.
Hypnotic mist is described differently by different users, I reckon it tastes like candyfloss/Iron Brew. :D
I would recommend, Peppermint or my own favourite all day vape, Forest Fruits.

Caporegime
Yes.
Hypnotic mist is described differently by different users, I reckon it tastes like candyfloss/Iron Brew. :D
I would recommend, Peppermint or my own favourite all day vape, Forest Fruits.

Hmm I was going to go with Forest Fruits! So that's sorted. Only thing is is strength.

I am just starting vaping and coming from smoking 30 fags per day (medium strength fags like Richmond and SIlt Cut purple). Not sure what that compares to yet in vaping terms?????

Soldato
Hmm I was going to go with Forest Fruits! So that's sorted. Only thing is is strength.

I am just starting vaping and coming from smoking 30 fags per day (medium strength fags like Richmond and SIlt Cut purple). Not sure what that compares to yet in vaping terms?????

I will mix it 25mg, 50/50 PG/VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom