The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
What's the replayability of this like? I played it extensively when it was released, but lost my save game when I bought a new HD. I'm wanting to play the dlc, but unsure if I can stomach another run through. I'm somewhat of a completionist, so I'd likely end up doing everything again.

Associate
Just finished the goty edition, great game I must say but one things bugging me about the ending, cant find anything on google so asking if anyone knows here:

Seems from what I've read I've got the "good ending" detlaff is dead, syanna lived - so my question is this - what happens to syanna after the award ceremony? Cant imagine a hug from the duchess being deemed punishment for getting half the town killed, bumping off 4 important knights & plotting to murder her sister....

Soldato
Just finished the goty edition, great game I must say but one things bugging me about the ending, cant find anything on google so asking if anyone knows here:

Seems from what I've read I've got the "good ending" detlaff is dead, syanna lived - so my question is this - what happens to syanna after the award ceremony? Cant imagine a hug from the duchess being deemed punishment for getting half the town killed, bumping off 4 important knights & plotting to murder her sister....

I'm sure the Duchess can sweeten most of the town with some gold coming their way etc. Probably make her keep a low profile for a while too.

Soldato
OP

Yeah I mean just because they finally forgive each other doesn't mean Syanna won't spend some time in prison, or house arrest or something.

Soldato
Okay, it may not be this, but I'm going to chuck it out as a possibility as it happened to me. I re-installed Windows 10 and accidentally selected the option where it saves stuff to OneDrive by default. So rather than looking in C:\Users\username\Documents\The Witcher 3\gamesaves it was looking in C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Documents

(actually I don't think it happened with this game, think it was Civ5 I was trying to play after a fresh install and couldn't work out why my game saves were missing even though I'd copied them over, but could be the same.)

Gold Star for that man, thank you very much :)

Soldato
I started a second playthrough of TW3 the other day. Enjoying it even more the second time around, if only because I now know which mistakes not to make;) Superb game.

Soldato
Just bought the DLC. Been exactly a year since I completed the game. Bit rusty at first but my god it's such a good game!!

It's a little bit crashtastic tho. Lots of crash to desktops happening. (On average one per play through)

Soldato
I'm 80 hours into my 2nd play-through. Also completed the game about a year ago. Surprised by the amount of crashes you're getting Disciple. The only time I ever get crashes is when I take screenshots during cut scenes. Only done it twice and both times I had to do a hard PC reset. Other than that, silky smooth without issues.

Associate
Yeah I've played over 100hours I think and I can't remember any crashes at all, maybe once or twice in the early builds at release. Try verifying game files if on steam

Associate
Downloaded this last night as have never owned it on pc and only played around 20hrs on ps4,me being me I modded it straight away lol heres a very short vid of my witcher 3,i only have a reshade (the first one I found lol) and texture mod installed,im getting pretty good frames how it is with nearly everything on ultra so I think I'm just going to keep it like this :)

Soldato
I am struggling a bit as i havent played since finishing the main stiry at launch. So for the dlcs i used the premade leveled character as a new game just for the dlc and i cant remember how anything works, so kind of tempted to play the whole game new as a complete package but that will take ages :D

Soldato
OP
So bloomy! I must say I prefer the vanilla :)
But for mods be sure to get Immersive Cam (and its submods like Immersive motion if yo play on gamepads, alternative horse control, meditation) and Immersive HUD with Tweak.

Soldato
I am struggling a bit as i havent played since finishing the main stiry at launch. So for the dlcs i used the premade leveled character as a new game just for the dlc and i cant remember how anything works, so kind of tempted to play the whole game new as a complete package but that will take ages :D

That's what I decided to do. I completed the game last year but without any of the dlc. I wasn't sure I could stomach another full playthrough, but turns out I could, with ease:D

Back
Top Bottom