This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alice In Wonderland Hi, to get images showing:

Go to Imgur/Ibb.co or any image host site, upload the image and the URL.

When you create a post, above the message box look to the right for a photograph type icon. Click that and it opens up a box, paste the image URL in that box and click Insert.
Thank you :)

I've finally managed to figure it out so will put some photos up later.

Promise you I won't bombard you all! ;)

Soldato
I am guessing i wont be the only one on the coast tomorrow, to anyone not in the know, this is insane, that swell has travelled a long way for this lenth period

Screenshot-20211113-204157-com-android-chrome.jpg

Tiam is me with very sore limbs from todays session preparing for tomorrow.
Edit yep the place was packed with surfers and the waves were amazing, out of my comfort zone and nearly washed on rocks so got out sooner than i normally would and left it to the locals

Screenshot-20211114-145934-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

https://magicseaweed.com/news/xl-sw...-europe-alight-this-weekend-and-beyond/12610/

Last edited:
Soldato
Day off work but had to join at 9.45am for a special announcement due to some news from leadership. Nice to pop back into bed for 20 minutes before starting my own day :D

Looks like i've been doing a lot of cocaine on my desk right now. I was opening a bottle of supplements and they were nearly all out so tipped it upside down and a load of white powder has spilled out everywhere :(
What are you waiting for man, hoover that mess up! Snnnnfffffff. You won't get a cold for years.

Soldato
Mmmmm done Rough tor but lookingi at brown willy makes me feel a bit cba, anyway legs are aching from my fins so maybe just drink this tea and head back to a box set, so still up here, usually a gale, edit my gps sucks

Screenshot-20211115-125426-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Soldato
Had a meeting with the equivalent team at a company we're merging with today. Went into town for a proper in-person 4 hour session with loads of tech discussion.

Having been sat at a desk in my living room for 18 months it was awesome! Feel invigorated by the early morning, the commute, the proper human interaction and the new subject matter.

Bloody knackered though, bet I'm dead tomorrow.

Soldato
Grim, this was literally about 500m from my house

https://lancashire.police.uk/news/2021/november/murder-at-higher-walton-couple-named/

I went for a run Saturday and on the way home there were loads of police flying down the rode, it's not been reported yet, but seems like it's the son who killed them. He's been an odd character in the village since we moved here a few years back but never expected anything like this!

Soldato
This was from last night but I saw 2 foxes pottering around on the neighbours lawn!

Although it was dark they looked reasonably healthy under the street lights but it was really exciting!
I see you're not in one of the areas where they're several generations in, and the foxes just brazenly walk out into the road and stare you down :D

We get them playfighting in the street and ****ing in the back garden all the time!

Blegh, so glad it's Thursday. Been waking up exhausted all week.

Soldato
This was from last night but I saw 2 foxes pottering around on the neighbours lawn!

Although it was dark they looked reasonably healthy under the street lights but it was really exciting!

I know they cause a lot of people problems but I love seeing them around.

I remember running in Chorlton once and seeing one just strolling down the street in front of me. I forget you get them in build up areas looking for food. In my head they’re a rural animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom