Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Sadly there is no way it will work like that in an actual game. Not to mention that was horribly scripted the number of times they missed taking obvious shots as it would have ended the game early.

Agreed it was badly scripted and in a open lobby it will never have the same communication between players.
But on the other hand gets a group of friends who want to play as a team and you could have some fun on that.
Love how you can blow holes in room etc brings the element of surprise.

Soldato
OP
lol using actors for a multiplayer game trailer really?

It's a smart move tbh it's showing people how you should play it. If they just showed all players run and gunning it would just be another fps game.
Encouraging people to play in this style is a great thing and hopefully people will play it this way.

Soldato
OP
AI looked weak.
Gun play looked terrible
Scripted rescue

Bad showcase from a game I was looking forward to. Hopefully it is better than that.

It wasn't ai it was player vs player and staged/scripted.

Sure there not just going to go out and kill each other very fast, there aim is to create a scene to showcase their gameplay.
I do agree with everyone though it's going to be interesting how it plays out once open to random players. But for me this a game where I join we friends not random pubs.

Soldato
OP
Guys when it works is very good, tonight when the servers came back up its been running very well... I hate Ubi also but for this am giving them my full backing I think they have something very decent here worth matching CSGO.

Time will tell.

Soldato
OP
10 single missions with different objectives to earn more point to unlock weapons, not as good as SWAT 4.

Ranking up and earning points is really slow, and why rank 20 to play hardcore ffs!

I really like the fact we need to get to rank 20... if you think about it by time then you expect people to understand what they doing and now have a random player who just got the game join your ranked match..

CSGO added a something like this couple months back and I 100% back this.

Soldato
OP
Unless you get a lucky nitro cell before he kills you or hes stupid enough not to check corners you can't.

I tried it and trolled their entire team who up until that point were excellent.

You cant beat someone who carries round an impenetrable wall infront of them unless they make stupid mistakes. I've camped a corner and waited until he walks past before shooting and even that was based on him being stupid enough not to check his back otherwise I would have lost.

Let him use all clip and push him, I dont find OP at all tbh

Back
Top Bottom