Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Associate
I was still feeling pretty "blehhh" about this game until last night.. by the power of grayskull I got synced with a group of gents that really wanted to make it tactical and fun. Thankfully we got the house map (plane seems almost too straight forward run and gun). Breaching from the roof through windows at the same time as the other fellas blasting through the wall and just wiping 4 enemies and taking the hostage while the last teammate seeks out the final opposing punk. Oh man, it was awesome. Had a lot of matches like that.

However, what's the likelihood of getting in a group like that any more than once a week? :(

Soldato
Downloaded alpha joined a game no idea wth im doing and have 2 mad french men shouting at me followed by a German and a Dutchman why have the coms open all the time?? ended up rage quitting after dying loads without even working out what to do lol :( :facepalm:

Associate
Obviously it's Alpha and changes will happen before release. Left it tonight feeling a bit "meh" about the game.

Doesn't feel at all like a Rainbow Six game, I'm hopeful it will improve in that respect. I think with a good group of guys it will be fun but it has pretty big boots to fill and what I've experienced to night was lacklustre to say the least....

Associate
Put some mad hours into Raven Shield , loved that game .

Guns took a real learning curve and each had its strong points .

Reg for beta will try it hopefully all good !

Associate
Will try the beta however after reading the comments I don't think I will pre-purchase :( Such a shame if they have ruined it as it was a fantastic game

Back
Top Bottom