Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
Other than fuse I don't think any of the ops are OP thankfully. It seems quite nicely balanced when the bugs aren't in effect :).

Don't trust him. He only unbanned you so he can tk you later :D:p

You should know by now BG I only TK you as the reaction is beautiful :D. Also you tend to get between me and my prey :(.so really it's your own fault :p.

Anyone is welcome to join the server. If theres too many I can make another channel.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jackal seems very op. Yes he counters roamers but he shoukdnt counter caveira as well as he does. If caveira leaves 1 single foot print she can be ping tracked even when stealthed and you cant see any recent foot printd which is really op

Associate
HybridX;30481432 said:
Jackal seems very op. Yes he counters roamers but he shoukdnt counter caveira as well as he does. If caveira leaves 1 single foot print she can be ping tracked even when stealthed and you cant see any recent foot printd which is really op

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. The moment you're spotted you know people will be on the hunt, so unless jackal is right around the corner when he spots you, you get another 10 seconds to go kill him. It's just like getting drone'd once your position is given away you hold a different angle/ change position so you can deal with the situation better. Only this way you know roughly where he might be based on where you left footprints, lots of potential for mind games.

I agree the design idea is stupid there is very little risk involved in jackal and lots of reward. He can track footprints from the cover of a window / door and be as far away as 2-3m from the actual prints. The best way I can think that will help defenders out a lot while still not directly nerfing him would be to just not have defenders footprints register during the prep phase. However I suppose ubi has to sell season passes some how... infact pretty sure they did the same with black ice (season 1, first dlc), frost's super 90 was sooo broken.

Back
Top Bottom