UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread R16 ** spoilers ** [5th - 14th March 2024]

Sui

Sui

Soldato
First European knock out game ever for Brighton tonight, on the back of some terrible form and injuries coming out our arse. Hopefully the slight resting against Fulham will have helped!

Sad to hear a Brighton fan was stabbed last night, I know we have some crappy fans over in the UK but I’m so glad we don’t have this ‘ultra’ culture. Scumbags.

Associate
First European knock out game ever for Brighton tonight, on the back of some terrible form and injuries coming out our arse. Hopefully the slight resting against Fulham will have helped!

Sad to hear a Brighton fan was stabbed last night, I know we have some crappy fans over in the UK but I’m so glad we don’t have this ‘ultra’ culture. Scumbags.

Damn that's bloody awful. My dad and uncle went to the Villa away leg at Leipzig, apparently the fan culture there was disgusting. Only thing stopping it from getting truly out of hand was the utterly ruthless police.
At our home leg there was a lot of trouble before the game and the fans weren't allowed into the ground. Think 4 police where injured pretty bad before they where able to disperse the crowds. They where throwing rocks and glass bottles up into the Holte end at one point. Disgusting.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I know we have some crappy fans over in the UK but I’m so glad we don’t have this ‘ultra’ culture. Scumbags.

We tend to be quite self loathing in the UK and imagine that the rest of the stable first world is somehow more cultured and advanced than we are. Its complete BS. Most countries have big issues and quite a lot of them are far less willing to admit them than the UK.

Soldato

two fans were stabbed

Soldato
I do hope we avoid Leversken as they must be favourites this year for it or if we get them its the final and not before.

Last edited:
Soldato
Easy pen and nice finish from it.

Ref looks like he is wearing chest pads of some sort, that or he knows Sparta like there cards and brought extra.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dont get how Kelleher is so under-rated. He isnt Alison but he is easily premier league quality.

I mean Onana is worse and he cost stupid money for how poor he is

Last edited:
Associate
Defence all over the shop currently, normally happens when players haven't played together much. Have these 4 ever started a match together before?

Kells saving us at the moment

Associate
Dont get how Kelleher is so under-rated. He isnt Alison but he is easily premier league quality.

I mean Onana is worse and he cost stupid money for how poor he is
Only reason is because he plays for Liverpool, same reason some say Ali isn't the best keeper or Mo isn't the best right sided forward going.

Back
Top Bottom