Man of Honour
yHkxhLm.png

Home Nations Fixtures:

Euro 2024 Qualifiers:

Other Fixtures:

Information:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You can’t do that. The player could be genuinely injured but recover by the time of the next domestic game.
Might also promote bad behaviours like injured players that are close to recovery being pressured to attend the international squad by their club to avoid getting 'banned'. Like basically you'd just tell all your players to go to the squad but then tell the gaffer on the day of the match you can't play. Would be counter-productive because you'd end up with a squad of 23 or whatever but only 15 actually fit to play and no time to call up replacements.

Last edited:
Soldato
...No it doesnt. You might think it looks ridiculous, but it looks nothing like a pride flag.

Soldato
Not the pride flag then :cry::cry:

Man of Honour
I think the FA (who I assume have input on this?) are probably more to blame than Nike on this, this is a situational thing for me, I havent looked at the other kits that Nike do for nations but if this altering the flag is on several of them then I'm ok with it, however if they havent done this to any other nation at all and its specifically only ours (at which point I say FA rather than Nike) , then I have a bit of an issue because then its why only us and makes me suspect theres more to it than the ...what was it they called it, playful take on it

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was just thinking that at least this stupid flag-gate hadn't hit this forum yet. But leave it to you lot to make it ten times more stupid than the Politicians that are complaining. At least none of them are complaining that is some stealth trans flag lol.

Back
Top Bottom