• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unreal Engine 5 - unbelievable.

Caporegime
Nvidia doing very well in some of the newer UE 5 titles:

3080 still going strong @TNA :p :D

Haven't played palworld in a while now but may return when it gets more content.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Caporegime
Nvidia doing very well in some of the newer UE 5 titles:

3080 still going strong @TNA :p :D

Haven't played palworld in a while now but may return when it gets more content.

Everything computerbase publish has the Nvidia GPU's beating equivalent AMD GPU's by 50%, is this why you're constantly posting links to their website? Its like someone constantly posting UserBenchmark links in the CPU room.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Everything computerbase publish has the Nvidia GPU's beating equivalent AMD GPU's by 50%, is this why you're constantly posting links to their website? Its like someone constantly posting UserBenchmark links in the CPU room.

Weren't computerbase regarded as the gospel source by amd fans not long ago? I can't keep up with who is and isn't trustworthy now :D :cry:

You do realise his results are somewhat showing similar results? In fact, amd is showing some serious problems with frame pacing:

82hkgUR.png

Also, different areas of the game are more demanding or less demanding, which will also factor in to difference in results, you should know no site uses the exact same scene/area for benchmarking. In fact, in one of his other videos, he even mentions how nvidia seem to be handling UE 5 better than amd now and goes on to say he's not sure if it is nvidia just being better with their drivers and amd needing to do more work or if the engine simply favours nvidia hardware now.

This isn't the first UE 5 game to show nvidia being quite a bit better either, robocop, ark and another couple also show the same.

Caporegime
Weren't computerbase regarded as the gospel source by amd fans not long ago? I can't keep up with who is and isn't trustworthy now :D :cry:

I've been around a long time, no one in the UK has ever heard of them until you started linking them here.

Also, UserBenchmark are considered as gospel by more people than not.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've been around a long time, no one in the UK has ever heard of them until you started linking them here.

Also, UserBenchmark are considered as gospel by more people than not.

Lttmatt and a few others used to refer to them all the time and considered them to be "trusted".

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom