• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Associate
Apparently from what I can tell the Crysis key takes a while longer google brings this:

Crysis 3 - EA Origin download

We will be sending you a download code for Crysis 3 as soon as the code is available. You will receive a follow up email that contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game.

Crysis 3 release date is on or before February 19, 2013*
(actual release date will vary by country)

So I assume if you hang tight it'll come through ^^

Edit: Hah... wrote this in the wrong thread... but it might help someone so I shall leave it here.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You don't. I didn't with FC3 and I didn't with FC3:BD. if your price didn't update to £0 from £11.99 I'm confused as to why you thought you wouldn't get charged :D.

Right, £0.00 and no need for a CC.... got my 4 games :D

Infact, i think AMD sent me the key for another FC3 game, i got one with the GPU on a card and then another one in the same Email with the FC3 Blood Dragon code.

what are they doing? they're giving them away for the sake of it now.

Soldato
Right, £0.00 and no need for a CC.... got my 4 games :D

Infact, i think AMD sent me the key for another FC3 game, i got one with the GPU on a card and then another one in the same Email with the FC3 Blood Dragon code.

what are they doing? they're giving them away for the sake of it now.

I just got my blood dragon key now and thought they had given me another infinite and crisis 3 key but they were the same as the ones they had already given me :p

Caporegime
I just got my blood dragon key now and thought they had given me another infinite and crisis 3 key but they were the same as the ones they had already given me :p

Yeah, i realised that to once i looked properly.

They sent the code response from first registering them, and then again 2 days later with the "here have FC3 Blood Dragon on us" Email.

Yet, got to love that, its nice to get perks like that isn't it.

Associate
Cool, not only did I get one for the Crysis/Bioshock bundle but a second one came through for FarCry 3 I registered (when it was bundled with the MSI TF3 offer)

Lovely :D

Back
Top Bottom