Very Poor Service

Associate
Ordered on 19th (Wednesday) with a delivery date of 22nd, didn't ship until 21st , so now I have to wait until Monday, all this after booking the wknd off to put my system together. Also, why is there no option for NDD, really, in this day in age? All items were in stock btw.

When did it get this terrible at Overclockers? If there was anywhere else in the UK I could have got these items I would have cancelled the damn order. Order from most other competing stores and your item gets despatched on the day of ordering and delivered next day, even ordering as late as 10/11pm. How hard is it really. Not as if OCUK haven't been doing this a while now. Pathetic.

Won't be buying anything from here again unless absolutely needed and OOS everywhere else.

In retrospect, I had an order from EK, which came in 2 day from Europe, so before my OCUK order had even been picked from the warehouse.

Last edited:

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Did you select Saturday delivery at checkout?

If it shipped yesterday and you had, you’d get it today. Apologies if I’ve missed something?

Associate
OP
I didnt think it was appropriate to select Saturday delivery when ordering on a Wednesday. It's the despatch time that is the issue here, it's sub par

Associate
OP
My DPD order just got changed on the App from delivery on Monday, to delivery on Saturday, which is great :). So congrats to DPD. However, OCUK really need to get there finger out in terms of delivery options and warehouse speed. Getting left in the dust by competitors. OCUK - 4 day delivery vs most competitors NDD or 1 day delivery.

Soldato
Noob mistake.

Sometimes **** just happens - What if the courier had been delayed. What if you'd ordered the wrong thing by mistake? Loads of things can go wrong.
Don't book the time off until you have all the parts ready to go.

Man of Honour
It is weird that they'd state a day they they can deliver on based on your choices, and then fail to do so. I don't mind it when ordering from places that can't give a day, and only state a range, but I certainly expect - in this day and age - a company to be able to stick to the day they say they'll deliver if they say they will on checkout. I'd raise it with them in the customer services forum.

Back
Top Bottom