Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Associate
I managed to unlock this phone without any issue via eBay.

I followed this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wi_490xokU

The eBay ID listed in the comments (231517263748) was the one that I used and I specified the following:

IMEI: [as from phone]
Network: VodafoneUK
Handset: ZTE Blade S6 Plus

The unlock code arrived in less than half an hour from the seller and worked successfully.

Screenshot:

0hdHZzO.jpg

That video has been removed now

Well,I tried to order one online but it wouldn't accept either of my cards.
Have to try again tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Soldato
No luck. Tried in the Newcastle store and they were out of stock, asked if Hanley had any and it was the same story. In fact, it's the same story at all the local Vodafone outlets around here.

emu

emu

Associate
how does this compare to something like the lg g2, htc one m8 or samsung s4?

currenlty running an htc one mini 2 and fancy something bigger

emu

emu

Associate
Should be roughly on par performance wise. Probably better than the S4 and G2 on stock roms.

thats pretty amazing for the money , it seems like they have done a lot of things right as well ie big battery and micro sd card support and notification support

emu

emu

Associate
just a heads up ,spoke to my local store and apparently from tomorrow you can order online and get it delivered in store the next day

im going to do this

Soldato
Got one! Had a quick mooch up 'anley duck, and despite what I was told earlier they had a few in stock. I have to say, it seems to be a wee bit larger and just a tad zippier than my Orange San Francisco that it's replacing. :D

Soldato
OK, how the **** does one open the MicroSD car slot on this thing? I've tried every which ****ing way the little tool they give you in the box, that's useless as it just bends. It doesn't appear to be spring loaded, so pushing it in a bit so it pops out doesn't work.

Anyone?

Soldato
Yeah mine was quite hard, then again so was the SIM slot. But with that needle (rounded tip) from my wife's sewing box it worked fine - with effort.!

Never even noticed a tool in the box.!

Soldato
I believe so.

Vodafone stores seem to have very little stock BTW.

I've been into 3 different stores, none of them had any idea what I was talking about and tried to sell me a Sony M4 instead.

I then bought a Nokia 635 as a backup phone just to see what windows phone was like and instantly snapped a sim connecter off with my nano to micro sim adapter.

So that was the end of that.

Back
Top Bottom