*** VR Deals Thread ***

Associate
VR Bundle available on Fanatical: https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-vr-adventures-bundle
3 for £5.99, 5 for £8.99 or 10 for £14.99. Games are:

Creed: Rise to Glory
The Walking Dead Onslaught - Deluxe Edition
Monster Showdown
Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time
Star Shaman
Mare
Karnage Chronicles
TOTALLY BASEBALL
1976 - Back to midway
Trickster VR: Co-op Dungeon Crawler
Operation Warcade VR
Raw Data
BoomBox
Vengeful Rites
Narcosis
The Invisible Hours
Sprint Vector

Soldato
Both Portal 2 and Far Cry are currently on discount on steam, for less than a quid and £2.50 respectively.

Portal 2 had a VR mod drop last night, and Far Cry has a mod that's every the equal of the HL2 mod.

Can't remember how many computers ago it was that I played the original Far Cry, but I've still got the DVD so I tried installing it to give the VR mod a go. Turns out that Windows 11 doesn't like it and there is conflicting info about which patches actually work (1.4 is the latest but for 32 bit only?). Presumably buying it again on Steam will result in an up to date install that works on current versions of Windows?

Soldato
Presumably buying it again on Steam will result in an up to date install that works on current versions of Windows?

Unfortunately still on win 10, which works here with the release from steam. It states in the instructions that you need the original available from either gog or steam, but no mention of the dvd or windows 11. Presumably the release on steam is the latest build, and the version compatible with the mod. Looking through the issues and discussions on the github, no mention of any win 11 problems, or talk of the dvd.

Associate
is there any deals on the bundles for the quest 3 or would people hold over the coming weeks with black friday and all ? read in one thread not sure which about cashback and stuff and interested in getting the 512gb version soon :eek:

Associate

Half-Life: Alyx - £16.99​

Associate

Thank you. Great deal I would have missed out on for sure. Now I can find out what all the hype is about.

Underboss

great price
i paid £25 for HL Alyx (summer sale) £50 normally !

Associate

That's a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom