Wasteland Mod - Arma 2

Associate
OP
Your welcome to use it. :)

Dayz will be on the new (well upgraded) a3 engine, so should be pretty good, probably the best zombie game to date. If a community, similar to the arma series one, builds up behind it, then it could be great. Played it when it first arrived on the a2 scene (not really been into zombie type since first Res Evil), saw dayz and thought, wow, open world go anywhere survival could/should be the way the genre is played from now on..;)

Thanks very much!

I'm very much looking forward to Dayz, but at the moment the hacks have put a bit of a downer on it for me.

I too don't normally play Zombie games, but Dayz could be something massive if they get it right!

Caporegime
wasteland is actually better than dayz in many ways. theres purpose in wasteland which dayz doesnt really have.

dayz is good for fun but after you killed everyone had all vehicles what is left ?

think this is why they should be combined .

Caporegime
All i did was shoot the passing car with a pistol :D

QoZ8u.jpg

uArZo.jpg

Caporegime
Don't know fella, think it's just zone of control could even mean danger zones?, there are only two **** servers i'm afraid. High ping, stuttery ones

Still prefer DayZ

Caporegime
go on wasteland sandbox server

awesome youll probably have to wait for spot but it is awesome fun but hectic

screenshot from our last base look what we had :D

was also funny driving through stary sober turned corner and a tank was firing at me ! haha i was like gooooooooo

Caporegime
you can mute them you know :) go in turn voice down in otpions :D

thing is its often quite good team play wise . you need to join a team though

red or blue then try to find your base on the map . blue base is often up near behrizino on right at a factory. or just follow a fellow blue team member to base.

at the bases will often be guns galore and everything else you need. then when a mission starts every one often goes to do that objective.

Caporegime
where my pic is its often there on blue squad ;)

factory on right hand side about half way up map to bez.

basically join blue get a vehicle go up the right handside look for other blue team members follow around that area. they will probably be going to it to add guns supplies and do missions.

Associate
hey fellas bit new to these forums but i used to play on the old dayz server many months ago was good crack i have started playing this wasteland mod now i got more time free again :D any chance u can drop me some TS info so i can join you guys on some action? :D

Thx GAZ

Associate
OP
How many of you guys are still playing Wasteland over Dayz? Looking forward to the release of Dayz Standalone but i really hope Wasteland gets ported over to ARMA III quickly!

Back
Top Bottom