Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
Love Bitspower especially back between 2011-2013 period when they were quite expensive. Relatively cheap now but still making great products, never had an issue with their fittings either.
Yeah, my first "proper" watercooling was with 13/19 Bitspower fittings, used as I couldnt afford them new. Great days!

Associate
To be fair i say money well spent. i spent just south of £3k (£2920) on the build with rtx 2070 and 9700k. That was 4 years ago. 2 years ago i got the 10700kf and 6 months ago i got the rtx 2080 super. Maybe just north of £3k (£3300) with the rtx 2080 super and 10700k. Right now my entire build including watercooling can be done for about £2k and £1.4K on air.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair i say money well spent. i spent just south of £3k (£2920) on the build with rtx 2070 and 9700k. That was 4 years ago. 2 years ago i got the 10700kf and 6 months ago i got the rtx 2080 super. Maybe just north of £3k (£3300) with the rtx 2080 super and 10700k. Right now my entire build including watercooling can be done for about £2k and £1.4K on air.

Crazy how fast things depreciate when it comes to technology. PC Hardware is always brutal imo but you’re in it for the enjoyment of building and enjoying pc’s thankfully.

This build is amazing. Did you do it yourself?

Yes i did, designed the distros myself too.

Soldato
Thought i would post my system, nothing flashy but i like it, only thing i have changed is the case from dynamic xl to dynamic evo xl + vertical gpu + ek front full distro plate....

i think it looks nice i also have the ek quantium vector2 4090 block for my strix but im get to install it, as i dont think i have the radiator space for the cpu and the gpu lol... im also using ek uv mist fluid.

-
PXL-20240107-093611465.jpg

More images :

Last edited:
Soldato
If that's two super thick 360 rads you've got there, your rad space is probably fine :). Nice looking build!

Thanks, yeah there 2x super thick 360 rads.... reason why i think it wont be enough it cause the cpu 5950x with very high pbo running 4.6all core and 5.2-5.0 single threads running at full load generates 81c
though you might be right i do know these 5950x`s when overclocked can run very high even on the best of the best watercooling systems as there just built that way to run hot...

i will try and get the block installed at the weekend and see if temps will be in check... hoping for a 40-50s max load on this gpu....

Soldato
Thanks, yeah there 2x super thick 360 rads.... reason why i think it wont be enough it cause the cpu 5950x with very high pbo running 4.6all core and 5.2-5.0 single threads running at full load generates 81c
though you might be right i do know these 5950x`s when overclocked can run very high even on the best of the best watercooling systems as there just built that way to run hot...

i will try and get the block installed at the weekend and see if temps will be in check... hoping for a 40-50s max load on this gpu....
Full load doing what?
Got my 5950x at 4.5ghz all core and 5.05ghz single core
Doesn't get near 81c (cinebench r23)
Though depends what you're using for full load test
Mine will go a bit higher but you start to get
Into diminishing returns for not many extra mhz
Also got a 3080ti in the loop though do have it undervolted
And power limited
1 x 44mm x 360mm
1 x 58mm x 360mm radiators

Soldato
Full load doing what?
Got my 5950x at 4.5ghz all core and 5.05ghz single core
Doesn't get near 81c (cinebench r23)
Though depends what you're using for full load test
Mine will go a bit higher but you start to get
Into diminishing returns for not many extra mhz
Also got a 3080ti in the loop though do have it undervolted
And power limited
1 x 44mm x 360mm
1 x 58mm x 360mm radiators

---

Cpu is running 251w when full loaded running multithread cinebench23
at 1.31v

can you run cinebench and report how much wattage your cpu is pulling under full load and also i have these settings in the bios maxed out : PPT/TDC/EDC to get the max out of the cpu... its possible somewhere i have to high a setting that shouldnt be as high and still give same performance.. creating more heat...

Soldato
---

Cpu is running 251w when full loaded running multithread cinebench23
at 1.31v

can you run cinebench and report how much wattage your cpu is pulling under full load and also i have these settings in the bios maxed out : PPT/TDC/EDC to get the max out of the cpu... its possible somewhere i have to high a setting that shouldnt be as high and still give same performance.. creating more heat...
Yeah sure
Give me 5 or 10 minutes
I definitely don't have PPT,TDC,EDC anywhere near max
I independently adjusted those settings
Putting them at max in my bios
They seem ridiculously high though they may not
Actually reach those values

What you using to show cpu wattage?
Got aida64 here
But if you're using something else I may as well
Use same thing for consistency

Soldato
Yeah sure
Give me 5 or 10 minutes
I definitely don't have PPT,TDC,EDC anywhere near max
I independently adjusted those settings
Putting them at max in my bios
They seem ridiculously high though they may not
Actually reach those values

What you using to show cpu wattage?
Got aida64 here
But if you're using something else I may as well
Use same thing for consistency

thats the reason then mate why your running lower temps if those 3 settings are not maxed out....
but im intrested in your temps and cpu wattage pull and your edc/tdc and ppt ;) to see how far off max they are aswell as what your single thread cores are boosting to ;)
i use HWINFO64 ;) and aida64 ;)

Soldato
What are you ACTUALLY going to use it for?

There's almost no real world app that would get you to 100%.. the idea that 2 thick 360s couldn't deal with a CPU and GPU is crazy. In recent years we do seem to have become over sensitive about this sort of thing.

Also, CPU temp isn't water temp, you may well find that adding the GPU makes basically no difference to the CPU temp.

I have my 5800x and 3080fe in a loop with 2x 360 and 1 280 and it's hugely within the safe area and that's with just pull fans on basically silent.

Back
Top Bottom