• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well can it run Deus Ex MD ?

Permabanned
What does bother me is having developers who do not strive for perfection in their latest AAA title on cards from both sides of the fence.

They tend to side with one team or the other with only a few running really well on both sets of cards, which is a crying shame.
:(

+1

Who care who's side runs better, just give us all a decent experience.

Permabanned
Edit:Just re-read people are actually getting this build as a beta release. Seem's like all we get these days are beta's. Money talks i guess. Wish company's would finish games before releasing as when you get to play the final version it's to late.

I think getting what is knowingly a beta or pre-release state game is better than what they initially tried doing when they started releasing buggy POS games. Look at around when Unity came out, The dev's were pushing unfinished games out the door left right and centre and then using the gamers as the bug testers to save money and time in development, It happened a lot for a while and thanks to the backlash at the time we got public apologies from companies saying it won't happen again and now we get beta's instead, which, if you ask me is the better option. At least now we know what's what and can decide to opt out and wait if we want to.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Guys, I've been out of the PC hardware scene for years, as I don't game as much. Only play AoE2 regularly, but every Deus Ex.

Currently have i7 [email protected], 12GB ram, GIgabyte EX58-UD3R mobo and a lowly HD6900 2GB.

Just about to fire the game up, but doubt it will run well.

Any card recommendation to upgrade to? Only needs to be good enough for this game, I have not too worried about futureproofing as the whole PC is 7 years old. Let's say budget £150-£200 unless I should pay less if my existing parts will be a bottleneck.

Check the MM for a 390, 390x or 8gb 290x.

Or if they're available for around a max of £100 go for a 290 or 4gb 290x.

Soldato
DirectX 12 Multi-GPU support in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:

DirectX 12 Multi-GPU support is being released as a preview through the dx12_mgpu_preview branch on steam.
We feel that it is in a state where we can release it to you, but we are aware that some systems might still experience issues.
Please let us know when you are experiencing issues.

To activate Multi-GPU DirectX 12 you are required to do the following:

Within your Steam Library, right-click on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Select ‘properties’ from the context menu and navigate to the Beta tab.
From the dropdown menu, select dx12_mgpu_preview then close the window.
Known Multi-GPU DirectX 12 issue:

Some systems may experience some graphical corruption.
The update will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game.

http://wccftech.com/deus-ex-mankind...utm_campaign=Feed:+Wccftechcom+(WCCFtech.com)

Back
Top Bottom