What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Have been killing a lot of zombies in Dead Island 2, for some reason I really enjoyed this game to the point that I have completed all side quest and collected all legendary weapons after beating the campaign. This game has some really nice graphics. The only negative is that I had to use youtube guides a lot as some quests were too much of a challenge for me. Oh well, I think I have enough of zombie slaying for a while now.

Associate
I'm pretty much stuck on Dead Island 2 and have been over a week. It is I think near the end with a big boss fight in a room with zombies in tubes, fires coming out of everywhere and no exit. I keep loading the game up, have a few attempts, but then close it again after failing miserably.

Associate
I tried to play RDR2 again but... Just too many technical issues to suffer through it. For some reason he in-game menu and map was extremely laggy and made it unusable.

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
Stella Blade - Brilliant so far, gameplay feels a bit unforgiving at the start but it gets easier the more you play, a la souls games.

Of particular note are the game environments, Very 'Ghost in the shell' like and some of them are stunning in my opinion.

Associate
Playing through Braid again now the anniversary edition was just released, still a good game, can't believe it was nearly 16 years ago when I played it last :eek:

Back
Top Bottom