What is the best Apple product you have owned?

Associate
iPhone 12 mini. Love the form factor and performance, camera is still very useable for everyday shots. Battery even at 85% is fine for my use.

Associate
The 2nd gen iPad.

I thought they were a complete waste of time (giant phone) then I badly broke my shoulder/upper arm and was immobilised for a time. I bought one and it enabled me to read books and surf the web and do a whole pile of things with one hand (behave) that would have been so much harder with a smaller or non touch screen device. Completely sold me on it and have had one ever since.

Soldato
I'm pretty new to the Apple ecosystem (I had a 10 year break) I have to say that my M1 Max Mac Studio has been perfect in all regards. I'm just trying to decide if upgrading to the M3 Ultra Mac Studio will be worth it or not.

Second place: M1 MacBook Air. Fast and useful as tool to do some lighter work when you don't wand to be stuck at your desk.

Associate
I would go with my current M3 Pro Macbook Pro base model 16 inch although a notable mention to my trusty iPad Pro (2nd gen I think) which is still going strong till this day even though the battery isn't as good as it once was the thing owes me nothing the amount it gets used.

I don't think people really appreciate an Apple Silicon Mac until you've tried one they're pretty nifty indeed.

Associate
I’m
I would go with my current M3 Pro Macbook Pro base model 16 inch although a notable mention to my trusty iPad Pro (2nd gen I think) which is still going strong till this day even though the battery isn't as good as it once was the thing owes me nothing the amount it gets used.

I don't think people really appreciate an Apple Silicon Mac until you've tried one they're pretty nifty indeed.
Just had my battery replaced.

Soldato
Do people really think that an iPod is the best Apple product they’ve ever had or is that just nostalgia?

I think they were a lot of peoples introduction to Apples ecosystem, a lot of them were probably much younger when they got them too etc, so a bit of nostalgia, plus it was absolutely everywhere and the size of the storage compared to most MP3 players was great. I had a Zune...

Associate
Probably AirPods, have had loud tinnitus for a long time and use white noise to mask it often. Before AirPods most Bluetooth headphones were big/clunky, AirPods were the first I could wear all day without even thinking about them

Last edited:
iPod video.

Still on the original drive and battery. Still going strong. I'll change out the battery and drive for an SSD/SD array at some point as it makes a good player and storage device still. Albeit glacial by today's standards.

Associate
Mac Mini 2012. Put in a SSD, upgraded the RAM to 16GB and it still runs great today it’s on pretty much 24/7 and has been for years. Pretty silent too. One of the best purchases I made.

Back
Top Bottom