What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Soldato
Age and model: 2 year old iPhone 13 Pro max

Battery Health: 88%

Usage: Average screen on time 10 hours per day

Charge Method: Apple MagSafe wireless charger, charged overnight every day

Last edited:
Associate
Launch day 12 pro max with a lot of usage over the years is at 84%, charge basically most nights with usb-c to lightning cable, it's usually at about 15-20% by the end of the night, still perfectly responsive etc.

Going to try and hold out for the 16 before upgrading.

Last edited:
Soldato
My last 3 iPhones have all done the same thing. They start out at 100% and stay there for a while, then after about 4 months it starts dropping and it drops fast, losing like 1% every 1 months until it gets to around 89% and then it will slow down and drop 1% every 2/3 months

My 13 pro max is now on 87% after 2 years old and as explained it's currently dropping 1% every 2 to 3 months. I've never owned an iPhone that went under 85% so well see what happens

Last edited:
Commissario
340 days since I last posted details in this thread.

My 13 Pro Max battery has dropped from 99.2% to 87.4% and I still get two full days out of it, I haven't really noticed any difference.

IZZjkpu.png

Associate
iPhone SE 2, just over 2 years old, 80% battery life. Battery life has always been bad on this tbh, probably why the battery maximum capacity % has degraded so quickly, often needed to charge it twice a day

Associate
Apart from the battery over a long period degrading to 0% health and being totally useless, is there a certain health percentage it reaches before the iPhone starts flashing messages to replace the battery or any other strange symptoms? Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Back
Top Bottom