What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Soldato
Mines gone down super quick, got my phone Decemeber 31st 2021 - iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Today it's showing as 89%, charge it every night on the official apple charger - never used wireless charging and just top up as and when needed.

Last edited:
Soldato
When would you guys replace your battery (or phone)? Mine is down to 76% and the phone reports that as ‘significantly degraded’.

Last edited:
Soldato
Honestly think there is something wrong with some iPhone 14 Pro batteries, I got mine a month after my sister, both near launch, so mine was only 11 months old and before I swapped to my 15 Pro mine was at 88% and my sisters is still at 96%.

Associate
Honestly think there is something wrong with some iPhone 14 Pro batteries, I got mine a month after my sister, both near launch, so mine was only 11 months old and before I swapped to my 15 Pro mine was at 88% and my sisters is still at 96%.
I think so too. I think there was probably a batch of bad batteries used on some iPhones on the 14 pro last year. Can’t prove it or anything but just my opinion. Mine is currently at 87% after a year. Never had a phone drain so quick either.

Soldato
Yeah it's weird. Me and my wife both got a 14 Pro Max on release day last year. Her battery health was at 95% before she got rid of it and mine is still on 100%. Granted she'll probably have charged it more often than me, but it still seems odd.

Soldato
I've been impressed my 11 Pro from November 2019 does well on battery and reports 99% max capacity. My previous iPhones definitely had battery and charging issues before I got this one.

Soldato
Had my 13 Pro Max since December 21 so only a few months away from two years and I’m sitting at 85%.

It dropped super quickly after a year but hasn’t dropped at all in the past few months or more. Was thinking I’d get 80 or below before 2 years and get a free replacement but it slowed down massively.

Back
Top Bottom