What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Suburra Netflix

Was weighing up trying this or Romanzo Criminale another Gomorrah, Sicilian Mafia type series.

Went with Suburra having familiarity with characters from the film of the same name, plus the film is quality.

This series is based on events leading up to the film of the same name. Only started but it quickly drawn me in (although one of the actors in the TV series is different to the film, a memorable character, but it's working well) plus not a load of seasons to work through.

Last edited:
Soldato
Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Just re-watched these again, pretty sure for the 15th time, good old nostalgic TV from when I was young. Season 1 and 2 being the real deal, with 3 and 4 being watchable but somewhat separated in style and feeling.

Think I'll queue up season 1-6 of Red Dwarf, then maybe start The West Wing again, and try and finish it this time!

Soldato
Finished The Gentlemen last night. It was alright, nothing mind-blowing. Freddy has to be up there as one of the most annoying characters since Skyler from Breaking Bad though. Genuinely wanted him to die by about the halfway mark of the first episode.

Last edited:
Soldato
Any ideas for something I can watch please?

I've watched Vikings, Reacher, Picard, The Boys.

Browsing Amazon Prime last few nights I can't find anything I like the look of. I might ditch it and go Disney plus or Netflix for a while?

Soldato
Any ideas for something I can watch please?

I've watched Vikings, Reacher, Picard, The Boys.

Browsing Amazon Prime last few nights I can't find anything I like the look of. I might ditch it and go Disney plus or Netflix for a while?
If sticking to Prime try Preacher and The Man in the High Castle.

Back
Top Bottom