Where to buy a cigar in Manchester.

Permabanned
aye got my new Drivers license now :p

I'm already on a 1/3-1/2 bottle vodka :D

*hyence the whole emo crap*

Azza will confirm i'm a bigg poof when drunk.
Why are you drinking so much Vodka? That is just ridiculous, and it isn't even lunch time and I am assuming you are by yourself. If you have had a life turning event, have decided to 'man up' or whatever you are going completely the wrong way about. It sounds to be you've taken the wrong turn.

Whatever you are trying to prove to yourself, don't do it by abusing substances.

Good luck

Caporegime
Why are you drinking so much Vodka? That is just ridiculous, and it isn't even lunch time and I am assuming you are by yourself. If you have had a life turning event, have decided to 'man up' or whatever you are going completely the wrong way about. It sounds to be you've taken the wrong turn.

Whatever you are trying to prove to yourself, don't do it by abusing substances.

Good luck

It was a bad thing that happened, but it was good that it happened in a bad way and now only good things should happen.

Soldato
Yeah, went out and found it on my lunch, knew it was there but had never been in, I approve of their cajun chicken, cheese and jalapeno sandwich, I will try a different one tomorrow

Allday Breakfast on Brown Bread. Bloody Lovely.

Pretty costly but worth it, they also do some very nice vodka/Bourbon and Whisky.

+ other things.

I go everytime I am back in Manchester as well as going to Sandbar from some good beer :)

KaHn

Caporegime
OP
went to a tobaconist in the royal exchange (got lost :o)

Mighty fine smokeable scuzi :)

He cut it and gave me a box of very nice matches for free :)

Nice chap, worth it if only for the envius looks of ciggerete smokers :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom