Poll: Which F1 race of 2023 did you enjoy the most?

Which race did you enjoy the most?

• Saudi Arabia - Round 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azerbaijan - Round 4

• Miami - Round 5

• Monaco - Round 7

• Spain - Round 8

• Canada - Round 9

• Austria - Round 10

• Hungary - Round 12

• Belgium - Round 13

• Japan - Round 17

• Qatar - Round 18

• Mexico - Round 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Yeh, i am not paying a penny for F1 in its current state.

Honestly, i'm not sure their rule changes work. Just seems to change who the dominant team is, just when the field starts getting competitive. One team always seems to nail a new set of rules and it takes ages for the rest to catch up.

For all the high hopes, expectation and praise these latest regs got, ultimately it has resulted in perhaps the most dominant/one sided season ever (not helped by Perez being ****, but still).

Its so artificial now. Can you imagine how boring races would be without drs?

You have alpine/Renault wanting to release engine Dev to make it closer which basically would mean not really much benefit getting it right.
On flip side. If you get it wrong you're stuffed for years.

More and more tinkering but really it hasn't changed much.

That's f1. And a lot I'd sport now. I'd never say f1 has been fair. But to me the artificialness sticks out.

Highlights is fine. Sometimes that's too long. I'm just watching for drama/action/crashes now. I guess I've turned into a casual watcher.

Its been a loooong time since I'd even consider spending my mid day weekend watching f1 vs doing something outside.

Las Vegas was a great track. And I think it was because the surface was garbage. When cars slide about I think driver can shine more. I'd be in favour of making worse tyres. See who can really hold onto a wild car.

Last edited:
Associate
I couldn't actually remember much of what happened in each race apart from Singapore so picked that. Its been a dire season. Even in the Schumacher/Hamilton/Vettel domination years you got at least a few great races each year but 2023 hasn't had any of that. It's been pretty much a certainty that Max would win nearly every race no matter the conditions or circumstances. His car was bulletproof too so there weren't even any drives through the field to really appreciate.

Hopefully 2024 is better. This year is the first time I've missed races since 1996 and wasn't too bothered. It doesn't help that I can't go to Silverstone anymore due to the insane costs now too.

Soldato
The season has turned in to a grey mush for me when I try to picture it. I've gone for Monza, but remember the Austrian and Dutch GPs being decent too.
Feel like the Australian one was good, but then they messed it all up with their comical red flag nonsense. Genuinely don't remember... :|

I guess there will be a few like me, where they can only remember the later races.
Probably doesn't help that we have so many races per season now too.

Associate
Singapore got my vote, finally seeing the Red Bull struggle for once.

The start of the 2022 season (1st 6-8 races) is the best racing we've had in this reg era.

If you're a Verstappen fan, it's a great time to be watching.

I just want someone anyone, ruining Verstappen's comfort zone.

Back
Top Bottom