Winter 2023/24 - It's FREEZING!

Caporegime
OP
This weather is doing my ****** head in! RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN DRIZZLE RAIN DRIZZLE week after week! Month after month!

Also third time this month the forecast was WRONG! Was supposed to be dry today with some sunshine until much later, bit it's heavy drizzle outside since early morning.

Caporegime
OP
Clipboard02.jpg

Caporegime
OP
yea thats normal weather for this time of year? but the scare articles come out.

I've noticed people are even scared of the rain these days, even light rain I will see hardly any people out and about.

Rain doesn't bother me at all, used to stay out as a teenager and get soaked all the time, it's just rain..
you'd think it was acid rain with how people are..

Worst weather imo is when it's windy as hell, which it often is up north. struggling to breath, struggling to walk, on a bike you feel like someone is pushing your front wheel sideways.
also likely more dangerous than a bit of rain or light snow.

Rain usually doesn't bother me at all, but when it goes on and on and on...... Flooding fields, peoples homes then it bothers me :(

One of the worst Winters I can remember for the amount of rain, also the lack of sun!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
For East Anglia it was the wettest and mildest February on record whilst for the SE & Central England it was the mildest and 2nd wettest on record. Nearly 250% above average for FEB, and only 62% sunshine in the best areas! Although it was mild, it didn't feel it under that cloud and rain. 500MM+ of rain since OCTOBER

image.jpg

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom