World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
Brady Games Beginner’s Guide
30-day subscription

Good deal that go for it.

Soldato
Resubbed last night, got in touch with some of my old freinds and i;ve been invited to level with them, 4 of us all starting from level 1 :)

we're Horde on Darksorrow. the rest of the guild are a raiding guild with 13/14 (I'm not sure if thats good or not, as i've not played in yonks!) but all seem really friendly and helpful. Even after I bombarded them with 1000 daft questions about the new UI and stuff.

Also I have a scroll of resurrection to use if anybody needs. feel free to trust me for it.

Associate
I'd be tempted with an OcUK guild but the one I am in only has 13 members and we still levelling with loads of characters under 40 to do yet.

We had a bit of a laugh last night doing BWL and showing the older bosses to a friend who never raided in Vanilla or TBC. Doing Molten Core and BWL again tonight and looking at the AQ's before next reset.

Soldato
I'd be tempted with an OcUK guild but the one I am in only has 13 members and we still levelling with loads of characters under 40 to do yet.

We had a bit of a laugh last night doing BWL and showing the older bosses to a friend who never raided in Vanilla or TBC. Doing Molten Core and BWL again tonight and looking at the AQ's before next reset.

Loved the old Vanilla raids, some good times :) Looking forward to doing them again when I get my new char to the level.

Heirlooms are a godsend though! just wondering, if I have the full set.
Currently have:
Head
Shoulders (knees and toes, hohoho)
Cape
Chest
Legs
Weapons
Trinkets

I know you can get a ring from the fishing thing, but I really cba with that rubbish!

Soldato
OP
Are heirlooms transferable from server to server? My main has them all on argent dawn can I use them on other server?

Edit: Who wants to be the GM? I have been GM on my Souls of Time but I got burnt out what with RL issues then once people started to not log it died big time. I don't really want to be incharge and it fizzle out again. Granted this is purely a 'level to 90 as fast you wish guild and not a capping at 60,70,80 etc guild' I guess it can be run with the animal of fuss.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thing I am looking forward to the most is the item squish. No more, hopefully, ridiculous leaps of stats between levels. Perhaps now a level 99 would be able to stand a chance against a level 100 (just like a 59 could against a 60 back in vanilla). Time will tell.

Associate
Thing I am looking forward to the most is the item squish. No more, hopefully, ridiculous leaps of stats between levels. Perhaps now a level 99 would be able to stand a chance against a level 100 (just like a 59 could against a 60 back in vanilla). Time will tell.

It won't make a difference in that respect. The item squish is merely to change how many numbers are used in the game itself, but proportionally everything will work the same way.

IE. A level 100 in good pvp gear is going to destroy a level 99 without any question. Only difference now is he will crit for 40k instead of 40000000000k

Soldato
It won't make a difference in that respect. The item squish is merely to change how many numbers are used in the game itself, but proportionally everything will work the same way.

IE. A level 100 in good pvp gear is going to destroy a level 99 without any question. Only difference now is he will crit for 40k instead of 40000000000k

either way, a welcome change! - Not a fan of all the massive numbers!!

Soldato
Sooooooooooo, have they made PVP fun again? Or is it still totally pointless unless you raid?

I have always preferred PVP in this game, but it seems pointless now. Pretty much gave up as I hit max level in WOTLK. Tried again but the talent respec thing annoyed me.

Back
Top Bottom