WoW Legacy Server (if only)

Soldato
I think the Nost PVP server is a fair bit further on than the PVE server, not sure if that may influence anyone wanting to reroll without waiting for the new PVP server.

I had a character on the PVP server which I may play but also tempted to reroll, I usually always play for the PVP but might actually give the PVE server a go and try stay away from PVPing, recently became a dad so I'll be 'on call' a lot do being able to jump up and leave the PC will be good :p

May be interested if there's a group of guild starting up but not sure how much I'll get to play.

Quite fancy the idea of challenging myself... I remember reading about those who leveled without gear or as a 'pacifist' without killing and always wanted to give something like that a good go!

Soldato
Finally managed to create my account for the game and also for the main forums site.. Quite looking forward to this. Im working till 8 pm Saturday so I will miss the launch but I guess it might have settled down within the first few hours.. Heres me hoping :)

Soldato
Anyone gonna make any twinks? Used to love lvl 19 twinking. Are there enough people on servers for bg's?

Yep I am 100% sure you will have full Bgs to play in:D

How many here are going to go ahead with this then? Are we going to to have enough to make a guild? Would you be willing to wait or jump in on the Nost servers that have level 60s already and making us ripe for ganking lol

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Yep I am 100% sure you will have full Bgs to play in:D

How many here are going to go ahead with this then? Are we going to to have enough to make a guild? Would you be willing to wait or jump in on the Nost servers that have level 60s already and making us ripe for ganking lol

Count me in, although I'll be waiting for the fresh PvP server to arrive before I start playing.

Alliance OcUK guild then? :D

Soldato
I'm 100% in for a guild, I'll be on fairly regularly over the next 6 months as my partner is going to San Fran in January and I won't be moving over until July next year. So on my todd for a while!

Horde or Alliance? Also, I assume on the PvP server?

Soldato
i might have a week on the Nost servers to get my bearings on the old talents and specs etc. On that note does anyone have a link or know whjat the best talents tree to use for any given class and race?

Soldato
Having a look around on internet trying to decide what class to play as. My first walk around Azeroth consisted of an Orc Warrior called.... wait for it.

droolinggimp

He was on The maelstrom server. It took ages to get to my finished level before having a long break. Level 31. Iirc I was questing in Desolace at the time trying to level Leather working by training with an NPC there I think.. LOL..... yeah I was a noob and didn't know bugger all. :)

To be honest I am looking forward to going back to Vanilla Desolace, same with the Needles too. Oh and dieing loads of time trying to get Fizzles claw or whatever it was..

Soldato
Does Vanilla WoW have a friends list like the current one? I can't remember. I know we can't use the Battlenet contacts list thing but I am sure I saw some option to add another player to a list and it will always show up as the character name nd not the real name unless it can be chnaged somehow.

Soldato
Horde!!!! However.

Did the Cataclysm alter Eastern Kingdoms at all? I played Horde in Vanilla and I can't remember going there much. Only viewed EK during dungeons levelling iirc.

I can go Alliance if the majority vote. Maybe a mod can add a poll or we could start a totaly new thread on this vanilla guild we could make.

What say you guys?

Back
Top Bottom