Sup dudez?

• My Xbox 360 is problem free

Votes: 361 77.8%
  • My Xbox 360 has had to be replaced

Votes: 103 22.2%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Oliet_No1 said:
I know youll think this is a waste but, If mine fails ill just buy another (plus send the faulty one back)- thus not worrying about delays in returns etc.

Shouldnt have to but.........
Then you'll have 2 360s =/

Edit: Ah I see what you mean now. Yes that's the ideal way but a lot of places will only give you a replacement and not refund you after the 7 day period.

Caporegime
Reksu said:
I was thinking of buying a xbox 360 but from the sound of it, seems a bit naff. 21% failure its pretty terrible if you ask me. Oh well guess ill have to look into other consoles (already got meself an import ps3, not much games out atm for that). Though walls of jericho (or something by clive barker) and gears of war looked great.

No doubt it's higher than that for the people who voted it's ok but have since had a death. I think I voted fine and have since had 2 more.

Associate
Yep, if i couldnt "get away with that" i would indeed have 2, but thats better than the endless cycle of RMA's which seems possible/inevitable?

If i didnt think they were brill i wouldnt even contemplate it BTW.

At least id have one working at all times?

surely.........

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oliet_No1 said:
Yep, if i couldnt "get away with that" i would indeed have 2, but thats better than the endless cycle of RMA's which seems possible/inevitable?

If i didnt think they were brill i wouldnt even contemplate it BTW.

At least id have one working at all times?

surely.........

Its one of the reasons I bought and second one. Sadly I was gutted when my first one went away, so I got another to fill in for it when it goes to MS hospital.

Associate
Mine was made 11 Sept 2006 - surely 12 months into manufacture the hardware would be more reliable?

Buying a second wouldnt be so expensive tbh:-

Sell the controllers (45 for pair?)
Sell the HDD - (50 quid)
The free game (25 notes?)
HD Cable thing - a tenner

So Console would cost circa - 120 to 150

Not too bad.

Man of Honour
Oliet_No1 said:
It would be yes, they're very annoying and means I have to take a lot of my time out trying to tell the indian call centre stall how to spell my name over... and over... and over again. Wilson is not a complicated name!!!

Soldato
ive heard .... are bad me boss has allot of there pc`s he doesent phone em no more i made the bad move of saying i build them etc DOH should get paid more for that i think as i am a machanicall engineer.

p.s who cant spell :p

Man of Honour
D.Roberts said:
ive heard .... are bad me boss has allot of there pc`s he doesent phone em no more i made the bad move of saying i build them etc DOH should get paid more for that i think as i am a machanicall engineer.

p.s who cant spell :p
or construct sentences at all :confused:

Come again?

Back
Top Bottom