Yodel Delivery Service - OMG!

Associate
A new story about Yodel!

A Yodel van pulled up and work last week and I said everyone watch out, Yodel is here. He reversed to our bay door okay and a wrong looking 20 something year old got out, baseball cap and glasses with lenses so thick looking at him his eyes were magnified. He gives us our tidy looking parcels and left.

A safe and successful Yodel delivery we thought as we was watching him leave, but then he took the left corner turn to tight as he pulled away and clipped 1 of our pallets and dragged it a short distance as he didn't "notice" he hit it and kept driving and left the premises.

The pallet had 50 3.1m lengths of aluminium. Two on the bottom took the brunt of the hit and were badly damaged but with the way we use the material those bad ends became the off cut ends. Couple of lengths behind those were warped too.

Not bad for them tbh.

Soldato
i was due an amazon prime delivery through yodel yesterday and it never showed up. The status was that the driver 'attempted delivery' which is nonsense as it was to my work and there were people in all day. They do appear to be rubbish...this isn't the first time this has happened.

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Couldn't find my address. Which I found out eventually by ringing the retailer because you can't speak to a human at yodel.

If you can't find an address why try to find it another two times and fail and leave the customer to sort it. Surely not hard. Hermes are even worse.

Back
Top Bottom