How often do you get a Dominos pizza? (Seventeen year old thread bump warning)

Soldato
Probably once a fortnight, there's a 25% off £20 voucher floating around that always works online so the mrs and I pig out, the "Scrummy" is the best pizza .. ever .. fact!

Associate
I ordered one a year or two back and it had what seemed like half a beach on the underside of the dough...some strange gravelly mixture that was edible but not in the least bit appetising :o

When I order one now it is almost always from Papa Johns or I just chuck a supermarket one in the oven.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
When i used to live within the delivery area in Stafford, it used to be once a week or so :o That only lasted a couple of months then the novelty wore off and I went for a cheaper and nicer indian takeaway every couple of weeks instead.
Don't live within a delivery area now so it's only usually a couple of times a year.

Associate
Never ever had a Dominos, used to occasionally have one from my local pizza emporium, they were about half the price of Dominos and twice as good.
Now I make my own, dough takes about an hour to rise, 10 mins chopping and chucking toppings on 20 mins to cook. So it's no longer 'fast' food but tastes a whole lot better :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

1 this year (so far).

...and that was because my mum was on holidays and no one fancied cooking on Sunday :D

Very rare I even go there..

Soldato
lol , no idea :)

saying that the Ice Cream is 100% god of all god of Ice Cream - i've not touched any since Italy , miss my Smurf color Ice Cream :(

When I was in Lake Garda many moons ago I had an ice cream from this little vendor and I can honestly say it was the best and most fantastic thing I have ever had. Absolutly amazing.

Back
Top Bottom